30 Bananas a Day!

Hi all, I've been vegan for 4 years and been eating HCLF and RT4 when possible for about two months at this point. My energy and digestion have been flawless when eating high-carb.

However, I've noticed I get really intense stomach pain whenever I occasionally eat fatty foods. Last week, I tried the B&J new vegan ice cream (was definitely worth the stomachache) and I had to lie down in bed because the pain was so intense. Standard bloating, indigestion, etc, but it has never been this bad before. Same thing happened when my parents insisted on taking me out to a vegan restaurant and the noodle soup had more oil than I expected.

Is this normal? Is my stomach just protesting after weeks of ease in digesting high-carb food? Thanks for all your help! :)

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been eating a bit higher fat lately as well too but I haven't noticed any of this. I do run about 10 miles per day/ 60-65 minutes per day with 10 mins of strength and core. I think the fitter you get the easier stuff like this is to digest.

This is true. I'm just getting started out on fitness. I'll just have to be more careful about the exceptions. Thanks for the help!

i cant do fried/high fat foods eighter. tried and failed many times. I even get an infection in my appendix if I overeat on fried. But not just high fat, gluten and other grains and beans hurt me too. Maybe you have sensitive digestion as well. Tahini, avocado and coconut are def the best options for some overts.

It is difficult to compare my digestion before I started eating HCLF because my digestion has never been easier than it is now, but I don't recall having difficulty digesting gluten and beans before this. It is probably better that I just steer clear of overt fats for a while. Thanks for the input! :)

I didnt mean you also can't digest the same foods I can't. What I meant was it may be that your body does not longer digest food that you were able to digest in the past. I only found out about this when cutting out these foods and then introducing then again after a while.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Stephen posted photos
yesterday
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion What are some vitamins you recommend?
Saturday
Profile IconStephen and Carolin joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell replied to ednshell's discussion Top German Scientist questions COVID19 response in open letter to Merkel
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
Thursday
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
Apr 1
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
Apr 1
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 30
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service