30 Bananas a Day!

38s5cey1f3i0p

In what way can you gain maximum kg of muscles in 2.5 months?

please help me guys!!! I saw this picture of me and it freaked me out....I see myself skinny 6'1 foot odd looking guy( i am 19)..i was never like this........ winter ruined me completely( its all my fault)...i was eating less calories than ever( 1500 Cal) and stopped working out for about 3 months......now if my parents sees me in this condition, they'll blame all on this diet and i would have nothing to explain. I want them to know how wonderful this 811 diet is but they wont believe a skeleton when i go back to India this summer. But I think there is still hope. I want to regain muscle mass within 3 months. I am ready to give my 200% percent to achieve a healthy looking body. I am already eating 2500 calories since two days and i know this isn't much but i have just started exercising, so my intake will increase gradually. 

Can you tell me how much muscle-gain have you experienced in 3 months and the routine you followed for that?

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@L'amor the idea of Static contraction, would be to do 1 rep at max weight to failure .... working out what this weight is, with normal weights like dumbbells and barbells is a bit of a trick. Also from a functional point of view, it strengthens only the strongest part of the muscle, increasing size, but messing with range of motion and overall functionality.

For functional strength (strength you can actually use), do exercise that does stuff. running, jumping, dancing, lifting, Gymnastics - you want to see strong? check out "Ring Strength featuring Jordan Jovtchev", or google "golden power" an watch the Youtube vids of the circus world champs, all examples of muscle bound "Tanks". oh, it also comes down to genetics and body type. a 6ft skinny dude ain't gonna become "Arnie".

Still check out Tim Van Order. Does no upper body work out as a runner, yet looks pretty good up top from lots of exercise, and lots of good food. I think the main thing is to get out, enjoy your exercise and body, enjoy filling your gob with lots of good food

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
3 hours ago
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
20 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
23 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service