30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everybody! This is a post that I feel like might be getting some hate or whatever, so here's a little story before we begin!

I went raw till 4 on the 22nd of April this year, and so far I have cured my beginning diseases and ailments and I feel fantastic! I've lost 17,5 kgs, from 114,1 kg to 96,6 kg. In terms of weight loss, I really couldn't care how fast or whatever it goes because it doesn't matter! I have been very fat all my life, and I don't expect that to magically change overnight.

HOWEVER, that being said. In about two months time, I will meet for the first time my boyfriend, because we live in different countries. I'd like to do everything in my power to just OOMPH up my diet and exercise routine to hopefully accelerate (just a bit) my progress for these next two months.

So - here's what I plan on doing.
1) Going to the gym, lifting weights in order to tone up arm, stomach and leg muscles. (I already bike ride about 10 km. a day as a form of transportation.)
and 2) This is were I'd like some advice. I eat raw till 4, healthy, happy, plentiful! I was thinking, in order to prep for this upcoming event that I'd do a couple of days a week fully raw? Like 3 times a week maybe? This is purely to help weight loss, and I know that having that focus is very bad and narrow-minded, but I trust that you see this is not what I aim for in general! So do you guys have any tips and tricks in order to loose weight just a smidgen faster in terms of which foods you choose to eat?

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let me tell you something that will hopefully ease your mind a bit...

TO A MAN THAT IS MATURE, INTELLIGENT, HEALTH MINDED, AND WORTHWHILE, THE DIRECTION YOU ARE HEADING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHERE YOU ARE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT.

Having healthy, consistent habits, and doing it for the right reasons, HEALTH, VIBRANCE and LONGEVITY, instead of just trying to crash diet (and look skinny short term but look disgusting and be low vibration long term), is more sexy to a man. Yes, a man that is worthwhile can tell the difference.

Thank you so much for your reply! It actually soothed me alot, I guess I hadn't really considered that!

It is easy to meet women. They are everywhere. It is easy to meet good looking women. They are everywhere as well. 

What is difficult, is to meet quality women, who take care of themselves mentally, spiritually, and physically. I am much more attracted to a woman who is putting in the work to grow into a better person everyday, than a woman who looks like a victoria secret model, but has no DEPTH, and zero long term potential. This is 10X more important to me than what dress size you wear.

Not all guys think like this, but the man who will treat you right and build something with you, will understand this.

My advice, from a guy's perspective, is not to worry about crash dieting, or starving yourself...I mean I wouldn't want you to do that to yourself. Instead I would focus on finding out what his core values are, and whether or not he is a quality human being.

If you ever find  yourself dealing with a man who acts like a boy...has no plans, plays Too Much video games, avoids responsibility, doesn't look after his family, is unreliable or unpredictable...RUN!

Regarding fitness...are your goals to look toned and slim like Freelee or more like a body builder?

I concur with BSMurica;-D here.  

Just keep being yourself.  If you are meant to be together, it will work out.  If he cannot accept you as  you are now, then he might not be a keeper. 

You do not want to do things that will make you sick or injure yourself for another man/person.  They probably will not take care of you or pay your medical bills.  

And, if you did get lucky by chance and got the magical improvements you are looking for, how long could you keep it up?  It is like putting a mask on over your true self.  Eventually you will grow tired of wearing the mask and the relationship may still fail down the road.

Having said that, congratulations on the progress you have already made, and remember slow and steady wins the race.  Losing weight slowly will reduce chances of saggy skin and or loss of health.  

Training is good, but do not overtrain as this can lead to injury and other illness.  

Do not let a man or a diet or habits become obsessive to the point of ED living.  

As far as toning goes, walking, dancing and or belly dancing, yoga, and or martial arts might be better choices.  Remember lifting weights will add muscle weight to your body and or just puff out the fat more with a layer of muscle and fat.  Nothing wrong with that and this is the goal of some people.  In fact body building with muscle may help with skin sag issues too.  

However, I often tell people to choose what they want...to be toned and slim or bulky and body built and then choose exercises for that purpose.  

In conclusion, for long term health and success, this is a list of things I share to help individuals help themselves...

• Daily Recipe for Long Term Success
  • Minimum Calories: Females: 2500 Males: 3000
  • Whole, raw, ripe plant foods. (ie RT4: Steam potatoes: not a bag of chips.)  
  •  ½-2 heads of lettuce greens.  (Not high oxalate foods like kale, chard, and spinach.)
  • Get a palm of raw nuts or seeds.
  • Low fat: not no fat! (5-10% of calories average)
  • Simple meals. Rotate foods for maximum nutrient exposure.
  • Drink enough water. Urinate (almost) clear.  
  • Early nights with 8-12 hours for rest, repairs, and muscle fat burning.  Get some zzz time before midnight.
  • Exercise and resist gravity 30 minutes. 
  • Sunbathe 30 minutes for vitamin D and healthy bones and teeth.  
  • Lower stress triggers.   
  • lOOk Outward beyond the self. Better the planet.  Do not self flagellate.
  • Avoid comparison traps. Be your REAL self and not your social media guru's highlight reel.  
  • Aloha to 30BaD's Science Welcome Wagon!

Good luck in life and in your relationship.

Peace, PK

Thank you both very much for your advice. I just want to put out there that my boyfriend hasn't expressed any wish for me to be slimmer, but this is something I want to do for myself (and in turn him) to feel more confident about how I look and feel. None the less, you guys' words are fantastic and I truly take them to heart!

In terms of exercise, I don't want to look like a body builder, but I would like to be toned and I figured since I have alot of fat still covering my body that building some muscle underneath with help it to looks nicer when the fat slowly comes off, and of course if the muscle is trained and therefore bigger it will show sooner.

LOVE Banana's replies and PK's! :)

Just to add to what they said...a balanced weight comes with health, so the same things that give you the quickest way to health are what PK listed (go over them each with a fine tooth comb!), and even more fine tuned is to stick with mono meals and/or to do an island for a few weeks.  

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
Wednesday
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
Wednesday
ednshell posted a video

Biggest Deception On The Whole World EndGame Plan

This will alter our lives and paradigm forever. I know this will shock and disturb most people listening. PERSONAL MESSAGE I WANT ALL MY DONOR BOX SUPPORTERS...
Wednesday
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
Wednesday
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Mar 16
Miles Brandon is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 16
Profile IconMichael Taube and lizzie joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 7
Rock replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Feb 29

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service