30 Bananas a Day!

I want to open a high end fruit market - I want to hire a manager

I'm considering to open a high end specialty fruit store in a high end Westchester town. I am looking further into all the details over the next few weeks. If I decide to do this, I'll be looking for a manager who will run all the day to day opperations. So part of my serious consideration in opening up this specialty market is finding the right manager for the job. Having someone who is very much a believer in eating high quality fruit would certainly help!
Does anyone here in this group know anyone who has experience in running a retail store/management? I have my own full time business that I run in Manhattan that is not related at all to fruit/veg. yet I want to try to move towards being involved in something that is so passionate to me (very very high quality fruit).
My target town right now is Rye, NY. My general aim is to stock the very high end fruit, as well go after catering and even try to turn people onto the health benefits of increasing fruit as much as possible as a diet.
The name of the store is going to be called 'The Fruitarian' I've already registered the domain - how cool is that name! I was shocked it was available :)
Thanks guys!

Views: 306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice name!
Micheal this is incredible. Make your dream a reality!
Hi, Michael. . .

Love the name. . . love the whole idea!

You are just fantastic. This is exactly what is needed to change the world. Energy and ideas like yours. I see The Fruitarian in every town. . . kinda like Whole Foods. Soon everyone will know the name.

Best wishes in bringing your idea to fruition. . . ♥

Love,
Julie
WOW I am impressed.
I will put my feelers out. :)
OOoh im coming to visit! How fantastic! Ahh the name is very fitting :)
Awesome!
funny, frederic patenaude recently dreamed up a LFRV restaurant called 'the fruitarian':

http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/blog/?p=273
HAHAHA Ryan that is funny good call
Good idea make a fortune buy a hummer and run some of the scum buckets over.
haaaaahahaha... how random is this?!?

you ok BigG?
Greetings Michael,

As an 811 raw vegan with a passion for healthy living and a Business Administration degree from American University (Washington, DC), I feel I may be exactly the person you are looking for to manage your high-end specialty fruit store! Can’t wait to meet you at tomorrow’s NYC Thanksgiving Party :)

Warmest Regards,
Laura

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Monday
Rock posted a discussion
Monday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Sunday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service