I've been about 55-58 kilo before 811, but now (after almost year) i'm 65-68 kilo and it seems that my belly get bigger and bigger.
I eat above 3000 calories per day as here recommented and excercise moderately (running, walking plus stuff like push-ups, abs exercises etc)
What am I doing wrong?
Hi Figa! It´s been more than 2 years from this chat. Did you drop the weight?
When requesting assistance please include the following information so other members of 30BaD can assist you more efficiently...
* How long have you been 100% low fat raw vegan?
* When did you last have cooked food?
* How much water do you drink a day? Are you peeing clear?
* How much exercise do you get?
* When do you go to bed? How many hours do you sleep each night?
* How much sunshine do you get?
* What is your past health history?
*was 100% hcrv about 8-10 months
*ate cooked potatoes yesterday (have some money issues this month)
*I drink 2-3 liters of water a day, peeing clear
*Typicaly I run 1-3 times per week (3 or 5k) + 5 sets of pushups 2 times a week and abs exercise 2 times a week (may be i need to increase running, but i'm beginner and don't want to overtrain or something)
*Go to bed 00-02, wake up 10-12
*Sunshine is trouble for me, because not too much sunshine here. Last week i get my test of vit D and it was too low - so now i supplement
*I was really sedentary person and quite skinny + chronic fatigue, depression etc