30 Bananas a Day!

I think I finally understand dietary thermogenesis!! IT RAWKS!!

Hello there Fructose Addicts around the world,

Yesterday I finally looked it up: Dietary thermogenesis!!! I couldn't even find a Dutch word for it (so if anyone knows!?? ). So I had to read a few websites on the subject all in English. All those nice, interesting, very scientific words made it a bit rough for me, but I think I know what it means...

Once your diet contains only raw fruits & veggies the extra caloric intake will never change into fat. It will change into heat, and so you will burn all the calories you eat. Therefore you will never have to worry about calorie restriction.

The thing that causes this thermogenesis to get started is FIBER!!!! That's the secret!!!

So I think this also means that once you also eat potatoes, rice and stuff like that the thermogenesis does not work the same way. It works perfect once you eat fully HCRV.

This is what I think it means. But I haven't found an artical about it in my own language (dutch).

So please correct me if I'm wrong about anything! And please keep the scientific terms easy to digest ;p

Keep up the good fruit

Views: 4300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not bad to eat rice and potatoes, it's just not the optimal food. The way I see it now is that weight loss and dietary thermogenesis are 2 different things.

You can lose weight with cooked vegan for sure. But only with all raw you will get the thermogenesis going.

Dietary Thermogenesis FTW. Photo from today. I wonder when Matt Monarch will start trying to sell a powdered version coming out of China?

I am encouraged to see Freelee's thighs...I always thought when I was skinny like her that I was still heavy (yes, even at 112!) because my thighs were so big.  You are helping me look more toward raw, even in winter, and not just settle for cooked!  

Thank you JayDee for this post: language differences only increase the way something is described and made Dietary Thermogenesis more understandable for me! Thank you, again!

I'm glad to hear that. You're very welcome.

me too, thanks

Sexiest couple in the world. WOWW!!!

ooo looks like freelee is building up them quads.

banana whores

It does also work with cooked rice/potatoes.  Dr. McDougall has shown studies on that.  The only time it doesn't work is when fat is ADDED to the carbs like oils and such.

postprandiale thermogenese

JayDee, could you please copy the links? Thank you! :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
17 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service