30 Bananas a Day!

i quit for 3 months and started again because of stress and now i cant stop. HELP

Views: 648

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey :) cold turkey is the easiest, if you can hide away for 3-5 days and just eat and sleep that'll get you off.

Or you can play the long game of dropping to the lights for a week or so and then cold turkey

i only smoke 1-2 a day (american spirits) and never finish them. its mainly at night after a long day or coming home from a stressful day at work.

Nature abhors a vacuum.  So just quitting with nothing to fill the space will have you feel like something's missing.  Find or rediscover a hobby you really enjoy to take the place of smoking that helps you blow off stress.  

Could be exercise, yoga, dancing, journaling, knitting, volunteering, etc-- whatever floats your boat.

yea def find a replacement thing your passionate about and can excel at

with every pack you dont buy, put the money in a jar and at the end of the month treat yourself to something nice like a massage or shoes. girls like shoes lol. Right?

the thing is i dont ever have to buy a pack because ill just take one from my dads or smoke one with my dad

ok then every time you feel the need to smoke take a shower and breathe the steam. it will give you the same sensation and get clean. hmm i might try this now that i think of it

plan on a special "reward" 4 reaching goals ... Perhaps some reverse psychology  can help u ?! (aren't there some adds showing folks who smoked and got some lung or so cancer). Would a nice foot soak (with the lavender essential oil etc.) relax u ?! 

I recently quit, the thing that helped me the most was smoking the pack at night so I had none in the morning... "avoid gas stations 2 days lol" I read a strange tip too the shower comment reminded me, if you have access to a steam room you sweat out nicotine which reduces cravings. I craving are SUPER slim now. Good luck

Cold Turkey is definitely best. You also have to want to do it. If you are on this site then your health is obviously important to you. Just keep that in mind :) I found that sometimes guzzling back some water helps when you have a crazing. Gives your mouth and hands something to do other than smoke lol. I know when I quit I didn't know what to do with my hands for a long time.  Good Luck :)

1-2 a day isn't addiction, it's just a stress release or a pick me up. So i would go along with Windlord and say find something else either energetic or relaxing to replace it. Maybe deep breathing techniques or something else meditative.

live threw the stress jedi daughter   , never buy them throw them away don't accept them or ask for them.  easy

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion Worried about my cadence.
yesterday
Paul Wieringa replied to Francisca's discussion Should I Eat before or after riding?!?
yesterday
Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion First Crash! Advice on keeping it together during recovery.
yesterday
Paul Wieringa posted a discussion
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"US Existing Home Sales Slump For 13th Straight Month #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UPQZyH"
Monday
Stephen James's photo was featured
Monday
Profile Iconnarinder singh, Steve99 and Akira joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
Windlord's 2 photos were featured
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
Sunday
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
Saturday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
Saturday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
Saturday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Apr 19

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service