30 Bananas a Day!

Help me prove that anything but raw fruits vegetables nuts and seeds. Is not healthy and the damage it will cause.

I need facts on dairy, eggs, meat, and grains

and cooked food in general, also I need proof that you don't need a lot of protein, to build muscle. I need proof that "older people" can build muscle and get cut on a HCRV diet

Please help,

I'm trying to convince family members...

Views: 517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't bother trying to convince anyone.  They see it as a challenge to their beliefs, which is most insulting to their intelligence.   Eat what you believe to be beneficial to you and you will be the shining example of health and that will speak volumes more than any argument would.    

"It never ceases to surprise me at the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge."  Thomas R. Lounsbury

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition  from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein

Well said Jeffery 1000%

my mums reading the china study............and next 80 10 10.

also a quickie that may start the ball rolling look on frelees blog for the palao vs high card youtube........ pretty obvious.

good luck

mmmmmm! well put jeffery!

Hi Brooke,

I am sure you are already practicing and setting the stage for them to observe that fruit n greens are not going to harm us at least:-D

For those who need eye candy and proof that people of all ages can thrive and build muscle....

811 Gladiators  Posted by Mikey  Lovely six pack photos here!

and here are some activities some of our members engage in...

Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)

Of course we focus on fruit, lettuce greens, and some nuts.  For anyone wanting a quick intro:

30BaD Banana Wagon Tour - 30 Bananas a Day!

Now sometimes it is what we cook that does us bad.  Here are two articles with scientific references to get you started....

30BaD FADs: Starchy Foods vs Fruit n Lettuce - 30 Bananas a Day!

30BaD FADs: Oxalate Health Impact - 30 Bananas a Day!

Some more articles

Frequently Added Discussions - 30 Bananas a Day!

Why no milk...

www.notmilk.com

Why a heart healthy NO grain diet...

Wheat: 200 Clinically Confirmed Reasons Not To Eat It | GreenMedInfo

Peace, PK

+1   consequences of actions and see/hear the values/needs shared by all life behind judgements

.. as gifts to get/give empathy from/with.

you can search here:

http://nutritionfacts.org

dr greger provides the actual scientific studies done on this.

in friendship,

prad

The best way to convince people (and I tried it with success in my life on different matters than diet) is to have them believe that the original idea comes from them. I you try to impose *your* idea/position, they will always resist and find futile arguments, and when you smash every of their arguments with irrefutable proof, they will just refuse to talk about it anymore. People don't like to be "defeated/humiliated". People are curious and like to discover things "by themselves".

So make it so that that person you're trying to convince, discovers the dangers of bad diet or the benefits of fruits by herself. Be subtle :-p For example a few hours after she had a meal with chicken, make a small remark about how she looks tired. Or after she had fruit, tell her how she looks happier or her skin looks better ("oh, did you change something to your make-up ?"), or anything positive. After a few of these compliments, something will click in her mind... Then if you forget a book by her place about healthy diet and "by chance" she finds it, she may start reading it; or you could send her an email with a link about something interesting to read, and then send another email pretending it was a mistake, you meant to send it to someone else... Out of curiosity there is a great probability she will follow the link.

very well observed gousti !

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Cédric replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
10 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"John Williams - Fed Lost Control of Financial System #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2P5nMeM"
10 hours ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a photo
Dec 4
Profile IconAnna Bostick and Angela Hogan joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Dec 3
Raini Pachak posted a discussion
Dec 3
Kelly's photo was featured
Nov 30
ednshell's photo was featured
Nov 27
Profile IconJust.Me, Malika and Phoebe joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 27
Justine Jolene and Kevin are now friends
Nov 27
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Nov 20
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Nov 17
fruity78 posted a discussion
Nov 17
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service