30 Bananas a Day!

I pierced my belly button a couple months ago, and it's been infected ever since. Also, a few weeks ago I got a yeast infection and it hasn't cleared up yet. They've been common since eating mostly hclf raw vegan/rawtil4. About two weeks ago, I got a sinus infection and another one two weeks before that. Now I have another one! What is going onnnnn? How can I get rid of all these infections? :(

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm... If I were you, I would at first put it out. Maybe this one's the problem, I've heard that everything that pierces through your bodies middle (vertical) damages health. And an infected piercing supports other infections i think.

I would ensure its cleaned at least couple times a day with salt water (boiled water with salt added and allowed to cool before dabbing/washing with it generously. Try not to wear clothes that rub on it and irritate it.  If it doesnt clear up soon id then take it out and let it heal. You can always re-pierce it in the future.  I have had quite a lot of piercings and thats what ive always done. Infections can get really nasty, if keeping it clean etc isnt working then u need to take it out and let it heal. ive been lucky and never had any bad infections. My mate once though had to re-pierce her ear (tragus area) like 5 or 6 times before it took. The times b4 it just got really nasty and she had to let it heal.

I actually healed an infected bellybutton piercing of 1 year with a high raw vegan diet. How long have you been raw? What is your raw:cooked ratio?? Just keep pumping yourself full of vitamins and minerals- it WILL heal, I am almost CERTAIN. :) Don't worry. Mine got all better in 2 months.

Oh, I forgot... DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT CLEAN THE NEW PIERCING WITH ANYTHING. ZERO. Not even salt solution. ONLY WATER. !!!!!!

A yeast infection is a different story- this is candida related, and you must use the search function of this site to deal with it accordingly. Watching grain/fat intake helped my candida.

Don't panic! :) 

Why not salt water?

Because putting salt inside of an open wound is not natural nor does it promote healing. Salt is not an antiseptic for your body. (It is toxic and shouldn't be in there anyways..that is why we do not eat it on 30bad.) Your body doesn't need antiseptics when it can heal itself from the inside out. :)

Hmm .. u make a really good point. Maybe just wash with water then :)

tea tree oil healed up my nose piercing infection 

Tea tree oil is an antiseptic and harder to obtain than salt I'm pretty sure. And although salt is an antiseptic, the real purpose of the treatment is to absorb crap out of your skin. Just saying. I almost lost a foot once, antibiotics didn't work but some phytotoxins via crushed herbs mixed with salt water sucked the thing clean. Pretty archaic way to solve what seems to be a more modern problem.

GardenGirl makes a good point and she's right, but if you have a ton of puss on the surface of your skin DON'T SQUEEZE IT OUT, it will just fill up again. Let it drain at it's own pace and give it somewhere to go with the salt solution. Just a suggestion, not like you have that severe of an infection hopefully!

What was the matter with your foot ? And which "crushed herbs" did you use exactly ? :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
1 hour ago
pradtf left a comment for Tams
yesterday
pradtf and Tams are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Friday
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Wednesday
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6
"For Second Week In A Row, Fed Buys Treasuries (AKA, QE4!?!) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lCSaRg"
Sep 5
Amanda May left a comment for Kevin
Sep 5
Igor Puzeev posted a discussion
Sep 3
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service