30 Bananas a Day!

Hi, I just started the 30 bananas a day detox and I feel ver bloated as if I am about to explode... Lot´s of gas... Does anybody knows if it´s normal and how long it lasts please? Thabk you : )

Views: 584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would you mind sharing a sample days menu of what you are eating?  

In the meantime, 

30BaD FADs: Abdominal Bloating - 30 Bananas a Day!

and

The following formula works well for long term health and success:

Diet in a Banana Peel 

Eat a raw frugivore diet where most carbohydrates and calories come from whole raw ripe sweet and juicy fruits like oranges, papaya, or mangoes, supplemented with about ½-2 heads of lettuce greens a day (not kale, chard, and spinach) and about a handful of raw nuts or seeds a day. Eat simple meals but a rainbow of foods over a period of time.  

Eat enough on a daily basis with at least 2500 calories for females and at least 3000 calories for males.  Drink 2-4 quarts of water a day and pee clear. Get 8-12 hours of sleep as needed. Exercise about 30 minutes a day 5-6 days a week with at least one day off for rest and repairs.  Get about 30 minutes of sunshine a day on your skin for vitamin D, mental health, eye health, and healthy bones and teeth.

For more science behind how to this diet optimally for long term success:

Aloha to 30BaD's Welcome Wagon! - 30 Bananas a Day!

Peace, PK

Hi Pk, Thank you so much for your response... Guess what? I went running this morning and in the round for I had to run back home to the bathroom hahaha, it seemed that what I needed was to move my

Hi Glad!

It is my second month now and I´ve been feeling bloated for almost a month now. I see you wrote this back on july, but if you are still around here, could you please share with me if it went away and how long it took you?

Thank you so much!

Hi!

Have you been exercising?... I stopped being bloquead when I exercised... I run everyday and it helps with my diggestion... It was unbelievable once I started exercising.. It moves everything in your belly... That's what helped me : )
I Hope I am of help,
Glad

I try to run or walk everyday at least 30 min. When I run sometimes I have to stop because the gas is too uncomfortable. I am going to avoid nuts and seeds and I might try to do a 3 day juice cleanse.

Lets see how that goes, though I am not such a fan of getting rid of fiber.

Thank you for your reply!

Hi

I use a rebounder and that supercharges my digestion.

You could look into colonic massage on youtube, you basically just rub the outside of your lower abdomen in small circles along the transverse and descending colon and it moves the trapped gas along and out, I could really feel it working when I used to do it.

Also I find it better to eat my fat sources (nuts and seeds) on their own and never with fruit as it upsets my stomach. I leave it an hour after eating fat before I start on the fruit again.

Drinking water about 10 mins before eating is good too but only a few sips when eating and try to leave it an hour afterwards so as not to dilute your digestive acids.

I have heard salt (too much) can be an issue with digestion also.

The reason I know all this is because I had ibs (thankfully going now going because of this great diet)

Lastly I personally don't do any type of fasting (juice or otherwise) because when I am low on carbs a lot of my symptoms come back.

Hope some of this helps,

Good luck,

Simon

Thanks so much Simon!

I just checked the colonic massage and found it really interesting. I will put this on practice and also the rest of your tips.

My pleasure

The world seems a better place when your digestion is working well :)

Hi guys! Just a quick message to let you know I am doing so much better.

I am juicing more, I don't mix fruits with nuts and I am having a probiotic each morning.

I dont know which one is helping, or if it is a mix of thenthree, but it is working.

So thank you soooo much!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
Tuesday
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Sunday
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Sunday
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Jul 4
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service