30 Bananas a Day!

I'm challenged with neurological issues, which I am currently overcoming. I have been eating strictly 100% raw, living foods for over 100 days now. My girlfriend attempted to take this ride with me, but she recently has fallen off back into the SAD. I think what did it was the pumpkin pies during thanksgiving lol.. She also started smoking cigarettes again, and we hardly ever kiss because of these two things. I feel as if kissing her when she hasn't just brushed her teeth will get toxins into my body :| This results in not much kissing. She gets mad at me for this, but sometimes can be understanding about it. She eats anything besides meat. Am I being excessive, irrational and/or unnecessary? 

Views: 1376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not going to judge you as excessive because my sense of smell is so sensitive after 80+ days that my husband is wondering about all the plastic smells I can smell but he is oblivious to.  I don't believe you'll get toxins from kissing your girlfriend but I can easily imagine the smell putting you off. 

My husband ADORES raw onion sandwiches for lunch occasionally and we don't kiss until the next day.  He's cool with it.

I understand spontaneity is wonderful but it might be helpful to maybe "schedule" close time and you both can be super fresh for each other.

I know what you mean about smell sensitivity I can smell the blood from a pin prick diabetes test :p The best thing you can do is be open and honest with her about the way you feel and discuss it.

its not really about the smell.. i mean, the smell IS horrid, but its primarily about the kissing. i don't want toxins getting into my body if i can prevent it from happening lol

just as much toxins get into your body by breathing.....

honestly tho i think you are being excessively paranoid to worry about being damaged by her bad habits via a simple kiss... !! if u are passionate for the girl. then give'er :)
\

No. I would not kiss my previous girlfriend unless she brushed her teeth (SAD).

I can understand not wanting to kiss someone because of the smoker smell, or morning breath caused by cooked food, but to think that her toxins are going to get inside of you and cause you some sort of damage is a bit silly, imo.

You serious? Ofcourse you are not. You gotta tell her that she's being fucken disgusting. I don't know how you are doing it, man. I could't date a smoker, not even talking about a corpse cruncher. Get in line with your priorities or keep suffer.

No!!  Absolutely not!  Kissing someone that smokes is like licking an ashtray!  Being on this lifestyle changes everything-your sense of smell, intuition, mind clarity-will all become super acute.  My spouse is a cooked vegan but sometimes eats fish; his body smells differently and can be a huge turnoff.  You will experience a heightened sensibility to all sorts of toxins such as cig smoke, air pollutants, chemical ingredients in soaps, shampoos, etc.  Let her know she must stop smoking and you will help her.  If not, it's time to get a new girlfriend.  With your health issues, it's paramount that you stay away from toxic substances and people in order stay on this lifestyle and heal.  I know alot of people are going to say that this is not being compassionate, but a loving, healthy relationship begins with sharing similar beliefs, morals and goals in order to thrive and be sustained over time.  Take time to think about this; especially the importance of right company and whether this person is really your ideal life partner.  You already intuitively know the answer to this.   

I smoked for 30 years and I couldn't be within 20 feet of a smoker now not for more than a few minutes anyway,even if they weren't currently smoking.

There's no virgin like an ex prostitute :P

LOL Andy!!

Perhaps Vinnick's gf is going through stuff that makes it easier to choose unhealthy habits and she just needs to convince herself that a diet change CAN be long term and do-able? Dumping someone because they smoke or eat meat? Wow, how deep is love? 

Do you enjoy anyone should'ing all over you, Isabel?

One of the basic tenets that has kept me honeymooning for nearly 17 years is treating my husband as a free-spirited adult, capable of making his own decisions.  Who am I to be limiting his freedom???  All I can do is join him when he's doing something that appeals to me and invite him along on my adventures if he's interested.

Maybe finding love is easy for you, but I've got a Princess Bride thing going on and his dietary habits are a complete non-issue for me.

Here's a hint: none of us are getting out of this alive.  Whether we smoke and eat meat or HCLFRV into our 90s, we're all going to die.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
6 hours ago
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Biggest Deception On The Whole World EndGame Plan

This will alter our lives and paradigm forever. I know this will shock and disturb most people listening. PERSONAL MESSAGE I WANT ALL MY DONOR BOX SUPPORTERS...
yesterday
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
yesterday
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Mar 16
Miles Brandon is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 16
Profile IconMichael Taube and lizzie joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 7
Rock replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Feb 29

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service