30 Bananas a Day!

I am pregnant and all these people around me tell me I need protein, and blah and blah so I tell them, Leafy greens have protein and go on and talk about  all the research I read.

People don't listen. The next day its something else. I get comments that I am not seeing a doctor. I get hints that I am doing damage to my baby, or not being wise. Comments like, " YOUR BODY WANTS PROTEIN"

or to give in to my cravings for Big Macs and Sardines with peanut butter. Because Its what baby wants,

I am told my cravings for junk food are because I need meat.

I think because I am responsible for someone else, that I have to do what every body else does, when pregnant. EXCUSE ME

That I no longer KNOW, just cuz I am a woman.

I don't want to get shot up in my spine, xray my fragile fetus, get cut open in my belly and to my ass, have my baby in formaldehyde or drugged up with fake vitamin pills. I don't want a man around me when I give birth I dont know.

I want natural, quick, by myself, so my brain feels safe and does it naturally. I have seen many videos of women doing this in bathtubs,

I don't want to be fat like all those girls who tell me I need meat. Its like they make me food and put plates in my face, good for baby, and they don't get the message and its ruining friendships.

The other day I had a smoothie and my friend was like, " You cant have just that..it's not substantial!"

Its getting personal.

Just my SAD eating cooked food friends. And girlfriends.

I need this, I need that.

"Ever hear of folic acid? Of course not, cuz that's what pregnant women take and you have no idea cuz you are not seeing a doctor!"

I think its kind of rude.

Views: 597

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW Jingee said she got Storm to give her orgasm to help with labor. Nice Freaky
Yep, the labor I had sex during included 3 sessions of actual sex but only 2 orgasms (the pain got distracting at the end). Helped speed things up a TON.
yeah, my mom said that they "did that" when my little brother was born because it actually helps dilate you or something. Hey- i wouldn't mind if that's what it came to! I just would feel sort of weird having all his-you know- on your almost-born child's body/face or whatever. But if my child's father thought i was sexy enough to do that 9 months in, then hell- sign me up! lol.
I never said anything even close. Many people believe in abstaining from sex during pregnancy for many reasons. Maybe you are referring to the vagina being like a rubber band during birth, totally natural, of course being fearful and uptight can hinder this along with other bodily functions.

Here is one article on topic (but I have read that sexual stimulation takes blood away from the uterus, not what they say here):

There are varied views regarding sex during pregnancy.

Some cultures believe that a woman becomes sacred during pregnancy and that her sexual organs should be left alone till the time she is breastfeeding. In others, men feel it their birthright to choose when to have sex with a woman irrespective of a woman's condition or her desires.

Regarding women, some feel it disgusting to have sex during pregnancy, while others enjoy their sexual relationship much more during these months.

Whatever one's viewpoint, after the confirmation of pregnancy, whether acknowledged or not, both man and woman develop an altered view of their sexuality from what it was. This, being a potential area of conflict, should be dealt with between the partners in an understanding and frank manner so as to avoid any future problems in the relationship.

One must be honest and have an open communication regarding their desires, comfort levels, changing attitudes and the woman's changing body. Whatever be the decision (whether to continue a sexual relation or not) must be approached in a meaningful way.

During pregnancy, menstruation and fertility is suspended. This reversal of function tends to support the belief that it is inappropriate to use the vagina & uterus for sex between conception and childbirth. So, those who intend practicing celibacy or diminished sex during pregnancy need to communicate this very openly. It is a time when the woman can pay close attention to her body and mind. She can internalize her sexual energy as extra sustenance for the growing child. This is a challenging situation or the man, so explaining why you are not interested in sex is a good option. However, you may continue to share sensuality in other ways without full intercourse.

If you wish to continue sex during pregnancy, it is important for the woman to have greater control over initiation and during sex. Lovemaking during sex can be an opportunity for a shared appreciation of each other - more so for the woman who may feel herself as awkward and bulky and not in the same manner as she felt before.

Besides the feel good factor, sex during pregnancy does have some benefits -

Intercourse close to birth, helps to soften the cervix due to the hormones present in the semen.

Pelvic movements are good for the uterus and the pelvic muscle and bone.

Any lovemaking (need not be penetrative) leading to orgasm increases blood supply to the uterus and vagina thereby stimulating relaxation in that area.

Keeps the woman connected to her sexuality and sexual organs in preparation for birth.

Love is a time to transfer love and consciousness to the growing baby and along with it, all the 3 spirits to feel closely connected through the mother.

http://www.healthandyoga.com/html/news/preg_sexpreg.html

Cuz sex takes away our divinity? Only if you think women are bad, thats what some priest said in a talk he gave last week, that sex is no different than eating, it does not take any divinity away from you, unless you think women are not divine.

I think sex is neither good nor bad. But if opening doors via orgasm blocks oxygen to babies, if that is true, then you have a point.
Yikes. The first half of this article seems to be enforcing abstinence for a woman's husband for a whole 10 months. I'm not sure most husbands would be okay with this. I think they start to hurt after a month.

I agree about feeling close. That is quite an important part of pregnancy!
My friend sean says MAKE SURE YOU MAKE HIM HIT IT

he says its very important to make your man happy during this
Hit the cervix? Ouch.
tell them to eat SH*T.
I cant. I get all angry inside and defensive and start preaching
I admire that you are able to keep your wits about you and not give in- no matter how much they bark. :)

My sister, in a loving way, scolds me a little for not taking prenatal vitamins, or for skipping days. Conventionalism has it all wrong. O.O All those enriched foods and supplements have sickened me. Not a good path to set foot on...

Keep going strong! I remember how beautiful Harmony's baby and Anne's baby are. :) <3 Wouldn't want anything but the best for them
My M.D. home birth Doc told me not to take prenatal vit. He said he thought they made big babies, (I don't know about that). He then said that the christian scientists had the healthiest best sized babies of anyone. Probably they took better care and ate better, but of course they also refused any medical anything and did not take the vit.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
yesterday
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Sunday
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Sunday
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Friday
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service