30 Bananas a Day!

i KNOW it is so bad

but it is also a crazy addiction!!

i KNOW i am CRAZY when i eat salty things.

can anybody say something about salt so i do not want to touch it ever again?

and please don't say "eat more celery or spinach or tomatoes".

i will not eat any animal because i don't want that an animal has to die for me but if i eat salt i do not harm anybody unless myself (which is of course also

important but anyway i do eat it ...)

the house where i live is full of salty things, so i have to deal with it every day

Views: 2480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i remember once i gave a houseplant saltwater, i did not know on the moment there was salt in but realised it later when i was wondering why that plant was dead. i gave it the saltwater from cleaning the salad (my husband cleanse the salad with salt to remove the insects-they fall like flies in the water). so insects dead, plant dead.

iIn this country, we give dying people in the hospital intravenous solutions of sugar and salt to prolong them a few hours till they die or get better.

You are giving CUT flowers sugar and water, to let them appear to be healthier longer, but no amount will keep them alive...or bring them back to life.

in some cases, you might be able to keep then alive long enough for them to attempt a root, but then it is up to you to put them in salt free dirt.

In the Bible, fields were salted in "scorched earth" campaigns to keep future crops from growing.  It is a form of terrorism...

yeah it do the trick to rehydrate, but....

Same when you got diarhea, they give your solution with salt and sugar. To dilute the toxins.

But....

I made the mistake of eating tai food a few months ago- wanting to go out on a date with my honey and stay away from meat. I got some sort of vegetable thing with noodles and the next morning... Omg! I was swelled up everywhere.  There were bags under my eyes from a the puffiness. My ankles and calves were swollen. Yuck! I'm pretty sure the food must have had MSG in it which is an even worse form of salt-like product. That experience really shook me. If I'm around chips or other salty things, I remember what salt does to me and it's not worth it. Best of luck. You can do it!

Luna, in order to get rid of your salt addiction...and any other addiction like it, you have to cut out the foods that you used it on. It can take a long time to get rid of an addiction. You might have many failures. The key is the determination to continue on. 

Figure out what your triggers are. T.V ? Cooking dinner for others? Going to the movies? Driving by a former favorite eating place?  I had to avoid an entire shopping center for months because of an ice cream shop. 

Fruit does not require salt. Vegetables might, and salad might...for you to enjoy it. You might have to cut out vegetables for a while if they trigger salt or fat cravings. You might not be able to go to a theater for months until you can get a grip. 

I have read several times that all you have to do is avoid whatever food you are craving and in three days or so the craving will be gone. I can tell you, that was so wrong it was funny. These food addictions are dead serious. I thought I would never break my ice cream addiction. I caved so many times. I kept trying. Every time I failed, I tried again. Sometimes, I ate ice cream every single freakin day! At the time, I was having blood sugar issues. I actually ended up seeing a therapist who was very encouraging. The main thing is avoid triggers at all costs and keep trying. 

Don't give up. When mine finally went...well after a year of trying, it went. All the sudden, I didn't want it anymore. It didn't taste near as good as my banana smoothies. 

thanks!!

MSG is a protein grown on animal fat....

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
16 hours ago
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
16 hours ago
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Tuesday
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10
Profile IconSean, Magdalena, George Gagnon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 9

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service