30 Bananas a Day!

Hey guys,

I have a problem: I'm a very anxious person by nature... I always have tons of thoughts and fears on my mind and it shows a lot on the outside: I always look nervous, i sometimes have acne, i scratch my head, bite my nails and sometimes I hold my breath without even noticing it!!

I'm afraid of death, afraid of being judged by people, afraid that someones get hurt in my family, afraid that my boyfriend leaves me, afraid of getting sick, afraid of not finding a job etc etc... Ok, now you will say "IT'S NORMAL, everyone on Earth has this problem" but I don't think that it reaches this level for everyone.

For me it has become very problematic since it stops me from doing a lot of things. I've tried a lot of things this past 5 years: changing my diet, meditating, seeing a psychologist etc... but I can't get rid of this f****** anxiety :(

Any advices/ idea? Do you have the same problem?

Thanks in advance!

Views: 712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been like that for a very long time yes... I can remember that when I was about 5-6 years old, I already scratched myself when I was stressed.
I know it has something to do with my mum, who was very strict with me and who has always been depressed and anorexic (i also had severe eating disorders during my teenage years)...
Now that I live on my own and follow my own path, I feel better but can't get rid of my anxiety. I have no idea how to "exorcise" all of that...

I've had some anxiety issues of varying intensity here and there. Things I notice that affect it for me, personally:

-Any stimulant will make it worse. The Cartoon Channel, political rants, hot sauce, cola, coffee, cigarettes, red bull, ADD/ADHD medication, marijuana. In order of intensity

-Not being able to spend at least 3 hours a day completely alone with no outside noise, or at least with someone who is quiet and doesn't get on your nerves

-Not having took a multivitamin with B-12 recently

-Social contact with manipulators, people who were never spanked as a kid, etc

-Trying to please people you don't like, when you haven't figured out you don't like them yet

-Fantasizing about exes or someone in your life you're not romantically involved with

-Reading too many periodicals, news, forums, or studying too much. A good canary for this is if you pick up a book you love and haven't read for years, and find reading it again a chore

-Making unnecessary purchases, especially large ones

-Not having a bank account with at least 3 months worth of expenses, or enough for 3 average financial emergencies, which ever is higher. Because bad stuff comes in threes it seems...

-Unclean living spaces. Even though consciously I will tune it out, subconsciously I've noticed that really has an effect.

-Realizing you're in public with visibly poor hygiene or smelly, even for a quick run to the gas station. Always clean up before going out.

-Being fat enough to be labeled overweight. For obvious reasons similar to above.

-Running an air filter in the bedroom. Sleeping with clean air makes a world of difference

Probably a hundred other little things that I'm not thinking of, but I find personally it just comes down to being unhappy, hurting yourself, and/or looking bad. You're tuned out of it consciously, but you CAN do something about it, and your subconscious is surfacing trying to push you to change things.

The clean house one is huge.  I can think so much more clearly when my environment is organized.  When it's messy, it's always on my mind because I can see it & it's something that needs to be taken care of.

Stupid psychology, haha.

yep i agree with most of your points. the stimulant one is the silent one that can get you. its easy to decide no more caffine it can be tougher to realize that even that simple tv show you watched gave you too much anxiety and should / could have been avoided.

having a clean house or being clean in public oddly dont phase me. I feel good about myself if i look good but if i dont and it bothers someone else I just laugh about it in my head.

I completely agree with all of that and it's true that the "clean house" one is very important... I can get really messy sometimes and it sure doesn't help with the anxiety!

Btw, I haven't had a B12 shot in a while... maybe I should get one!

Thanks for all these advices!

try ayahuasca with some expert chaman, face all your fears

Never tried it but why not... I don't know any chaman though! Haha, if you know any good one in France, let me know :)

I've been in your shoes.

It's the little things that you don't want to do. Everyone will tell you there is one "silver bullet"...just read this book, just work out more, etc, there's more to it than that. 

What is your life like? What is your daily routine? How is your relationship with your family? How is your relationship with your friends? What type of work experience have you had? Ever traveled? Anything crazy happen in your life? How much time do you spend staring at computer screens? What skills or abilities are you confident in? Ever worked with children? Do you have a mentor?

Feel free to answer these, anxiety is easy to beat when you have the proper direction, unfortunately it looks like you are surrounded by bad information at this time.

yep your right there is not 1 single thing one can do its a combination of a lot of things and in my case a total overhaul thats taken place over years.

Years of systematic life transformation...it didn't happen by accident. Planned, measured, persistent, organized...change. 1 step at a time.

I have a problem: I'm a very anxious person by nature

Please stop lying to yourself. This isn't your nature, it's how you are right now. Big difference. People change. Focus on the steps you need to take to change your life, rather than focusing on "how  much the condition has a hold on you".

yep gotta quit doing whats comfortable. gotta stop thinking your defeated.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
15 hours ago
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Friday
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Friday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Friday
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Wednesday
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6
"For Second Week In A Row, Fed Buys Treasuries (AKA, QE4!?!) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lCSaRg"
Sep 5
Amanda May left a comment for Kevin
Sep 5
Igor Puzeev posted a discussion
Sep 3
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service