30 Bananas a Day!

How much exercise does Freelee do to maintain her healthy look? Is it moderate exercise? 

Views: 1649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you watched her videos? She's said that she spends about 3 hours per week on exercise. Not a whole lot, but if you're consistent and maintain a certain aerobic heart rate during exercise, you can still achieve similar results to what Freelee had. Remember, consistency is key. Freelee likely has been maintaining her 3 hr/wk for many years.

I just began watching her videos. She's intriguing, and interesting. Very worth following her lifestyle...that's about the average exercise I do. I just need do change my diet. Thanks!

30 minutes a day is usually enough.

Fruit gets you skinny.

Sport gets you toned.

Combine the 2 for best results. :)

*You can follow myself and Freelee on Strava to see EXACTLY what we do cycling and running wise. Its a lot lot less than people that are our body fat and eating SAD. The only way to tell if Freelee or myself are doing any extra miles isnt our waistlines as they are always slim. Its our tan lines lol!

I'm traveling for my job on the 3rd...actually I find it easy to follow things like a vegan diet, when I travel (not around the meat eating family). I love this.

Bananas are great, and I understand the mono meals and science behind it. I put 30 Day Shred into my Ipad for those few days I'm going.  I'll work out every evening.

When we have snow like now, I'll also utilize 30 Day shred, or I go to the gym for Zumba  or Strength class nearly every day. I'll give this time, and start looking  for results.

This is a lifestyle, not just a cleanse, or a diet. I like that alot.

Make sure that you put your all into your workout, push yourself.  You are basically rewiring your brain to work your body and not just let it exist.  I found that if you do this, you can workout just a few times per week.  Keep carbed up, keep hydrated and though you might put on weight at first, you'll be loosing inches.  It's the muscle rebuilding and fat loss.  

I am still loosing inches, but the weight is driving me nuts as well as the days I eat the most I lose the most: 1/2-1lb, but not really consistent yet (still learning to just eat more).  It's been difficult letting go of waiting for the weight to come off as fast as it did when I was about 10 yrs younger,  but I have slowly put on this weight over these years, so I think staying true to the diet as much as is possible and never giving any excuse is helping the most.

Freelee is my inspiration as well...I was there and I know that I can be there again, keeping that in mind and always shooting to the goal so I can look back on this month and say I lost this many pounds and these many inches because I know I did what I should! By the time your done and down to your weight all this will be locked in as a habit and lifestyle.  Enjoy the time and don't fret, like me, keep going!  Keep a log of your diet and exercise and you'll see, if there are any, problems that you will more quickly overcome.  Best wishes!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service