30 Bananas a Day!

I live in iceland and i can get bananas in 3 different main prices...
Most expensive in the cheap stores is 2 bucks per kg

After that the price i mainly get them for is 1.6 dollars per kg

SOMETIMES when they have them in another store they put a red tape around them and sell them for 0.8 dollars a kg ! =) i always take all of them when they have them, but they havent had them since christmas.
They´ve been getting so many green ones that the over ripe ones (to them) arent avalible.

usually when i buy them i can get them to stay for up to a week longer even though they are ripe in the first place :D

I just got two boxes 40lbs or 18kg each yesterday of the middle price ones... 1.6 dollars... so i paid about 50-60 dollars for them.

How about you? :)

Views: 4204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

depends

on wendsdays you can get 96 cents for 4 pounds at food city

at circle K (a gas station) it is 1.29 for 8 in a bag that are always ripe (spotted)

to get organic it is 69 cents a pound

at fresh and easy(a UK company in the south west loosing money to get a foothold) it is 23 cents a banana  .

at frys sometimes they red tag ripe ones for 49 cents a pound.

and out of the dumpster: free

about bulk idk

1 pound = 0.45359237 kilograms

how much does a case weigh and how much in it

yeah im paying about 25 a box, 40 lbs.. 

In Miami, FL it's 69 cents/llb

Organic = 99 cents/llb

thanks for the heads up. i rarely go to trader joe's because their limited selection and over packaged thing.

In Houston, Texas USA I pay $27 US Dollars for a 40 pound case of organic bananas. I think the conventional bananas go for about $18 US dollars for a 40 pound case. This is the price I pay at the grocery store. I think they might be cheaper at a wholesaler. I like the organic ones better though. The organic bananas are so much more creamier and much more appetizing.

I agree.  They taste sweeter!

This is correct. $19.60 for a 40 lb case of regular bananas. Great value. Got one in my car now.

sweden 0,6 dollars per kg

Wow, where do you buy bananas so cheap in Sweden? Is it organic? I pay 3-5 U.S. dollars kg for organic bananas.

I live in the Netherlands and looking at this thread, I feel like we're overpaying for bananas in the Netherlands! :P

For organic bananas I pay about 2.50/2.70 euros a kilo! (which comes to about 3.25 US dollars)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
2 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
Tuesday
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Jul 5
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Jul 5
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Jul 4
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service