Supposedly we need meat for energy?

blood type diet etc

Views: 1660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great links thanks Shell!

Blood type diet debunked.

I'm A+

o- here! I know a guy who works at a health food store that has been telling me to "Eat Right for Your Type" for 7+ years. I have lost weight and found way more energy, endurance, clearer skin, healthier mind and happier disposition eating only fruit. He, is the same grumpy old man. Oh well...

O+ working out 4 hours a day and feelin solid!

Type O negative here. I have way more energy on fruit and veg. After a 9hr work day and a 1 hour commute home from work I still have energy for 10-15 mile bike rides. Two days during the week I lift weights AND ride the bike after work. That's just my physical energy. My mental energy is increasing as well.

O-

I am transitioning to HCRV and honestly.. before HCRV I would crave meat about once per month.

But meat has still always grossed me out - even as a kid.  And I don't even just mean the thought of it, but the smell..

I think it's b/c of needing iron or b-12 that I used to crave it, though, occasionally.  ??  But now, transitioning to HCRV, I don't crave it at all.  And my senses and my aversion to it have very much increased. :) 

I'm o+ (I think). I've been a vegetarian for 12 years now. I've always had plenty of energy, especially now that I don't have meat sitting in my stomach for days.

O negative.

used to love animal products until i realized they were animal products. now i have more energy, my skin is FINALLY clearing up, i'm happier, more emotionally stable, more accepting of others and myself... the list goes on and on :) <3

species. specific. diet. this whole blood type diet thing is bs.

Im O too and never been a huge meat eater all my life. Vegie then vegan for years..

I am A+.  I learned recently that there are something like 32 different human blood type factors.  A,B, and RH+ are just the most common.  So does that mean we need different diets for all of those blood types?  That doesn't make sense.  :)

Yes, I know all of that.  My question was rhetorical.  :)  I was just trying to say that there are other factors too, besides the rH factor, A,B, AB and O.  There's one called Junior and another called Lutheran.  There are 32 different blood groups.  That would create quite a mess if we were all supposed to eat different foods according to our blood type.

Agreed such an insane argument I find people will make all kinds of excuses to make sense of nonsense

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion What are some vitamins you recommend?
Saturday
Profile IconStephen Leonard Bub and Carolin joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell replied to ednshell's discussion Top German Scientist questions COVID19 response in open letter to Merkel
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
Thursday
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
Wednesday
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
Wednesday
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
Wednesday
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 30
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Mar 16

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service