30 Bananas a Day!

I'm having trouble eating enough fruit cals. and I was wondering how many calories everyone has a day. Thanks :)

Views: 2491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Avoid Agave nectar like hell. It can give you gout. Just Search Engine it.

Want honey, eat fruit. Dates are the best honey and dont have the teeth rotting acids found in the honey from the bees digestive fluid.

You know, when you are thirsty, you should drink water. After you drink the water, why not eat more dates?
2000 cals OJ = 4 litres = about 8kgs oranges. Here in Australia, I pay $11 for a 10kg box of organic juicing oranges. That's $8.80/day. And I imagine non-organic oranges would be cheaper. Find a wholesalers market.
I have anywhere from 3000cals to 7000cals a day depending on what my body wants/needs. I mainly source them through banana's and dates.
I don't know.....as a newcomer I know I should be tracking this. I don't have a normal computer for one thing, just a computer phone. I'm obviously winging it but know the discipline would be good for me.
You can still use cronometer online to track your calories. I recommend you do it, since its 100% free and easy.
Female. 5'8in tall. 122lbs. 3000-4000 calories per day. Moderately active.
I'm a girl, 5'4" and 116 pounds. I usually get around 2500, on average. But today I got a little over 3400 :) I've never been very active, besides occasional walks. But when I eat more calories I have SO much more energy, so I think I'm actually going to go for a run tonight :)
about 2,500
6000 - 8000 kcal a day, I'm a swimmer.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service