30 Bananas a Day!

Its coming up to 2years for me! Its very liberating as I used to cover my face up all the time with shimmers & shadows.

Views: 1269

Replies to This Discussion

oh dear cbs, your boss would yell at you? Unconscious babble...
about three weeks!
i was going to wait until my acne cleared up completely from starting my 811 diet (about 3 months ago now...), but i found i felt terrible every morning putting that crap onto my skin so I dropped it now...trying to find that confidence in my SELF as opposed to my "projected image"....still a bit challenging! i feel like my acne has defined the way I've related to myself my entire life. it feels good to be giving that up, hopefully i'll give up the acne soon, too!
I'm still getting compliments on my "glow" though!!

Heya Love!

I can relate. I cant give up make up cause I hate my skin. I have bad acne and I dont want people to see me without make up on for this reason :( I want to start on the raw food diet but my tummy plays up a lot when I eat raw. do u have any tips on what foods to eat to help your skin??? Are u finding it helps at all. Its so hard for me to let go of make up and let people see my actualy skin. I look so much better with make up on. I use all natural products but still I would like to get off it. Much Love xo

You can do it! I did it! I used to look much better with makeup too but now I've been free of it for over 10 months and my skin has never been so clear! I suffered from severe cystic acne for 7 years.

Check out the post I wrote about it: 

http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/healing-acne-with-a-high-...

mh i really have to say i dont really ever used make up.
On a normal day i never put on make up. Its just when some special things come up as a ball or so where i really put on make up and this may happen once or twice a year.
I have never worn make-up regularly. My mom bought me my first make-up for Prom when I was 16. I did wear a little cover up when I had a zit, but I never had bad acne. For the first few months of college I did have fun with purple eye-liner :P But that's all. So I would say I have been make-up free for 20 years.
I haven't worn make up for at least fifteen years now.
Same for shaving my armpits.
I go in and out with legs though.Mostly during the summer.
I was pretty feral for about six years-dreds, hair everywhere and no washing.
I still use only water and skin brushing on my body, but because I am living in an affluent neighbourhood-not me, the people around me, I have adapted a lot.
I like to blend into my surroundings.
It makes it more difficult for predators to attack me, if you get my drift.
About 4 years now. I still wear it on the special occasions tho, I don't know why. I did go makeupless to a church baptism the other day so maybe one day I will be totally free of it.
Actually I have never worn make up. I always felt.. if I can't look in the mirror and love the way I really look, I will be so depressed to see myself without it on. So I look in the mirror and love the face I see back at me :)
Since two years, i don't use make up. I'd never like it. I prefer natural beauty. Please, use blueberry juice to paint your lips, lol =)
I'm happy to join this group !
I don't remember ! Probably for about a year and a half completely make up free. Prior to that - just a couple of times when I went to a job interview or smth like this. Prior to that - about 4 more years make up free. Prior to that - on and off. I did use make up when I was in university 18 to 23 years old, after that I used make up probably most heavily until maybe 25 years old. Now I am 31 and I got married last October completely make up free. I am never going to use it again ever! Hate this stuff on my face and it clogs the pores too! Loving being make up free, nail polish free and hair color free!
also on a superficial level i think alot of people don't even realise that they actually look alot better without it....i don't get why girls like to look fake like a barbie....maybe just my personal opinion but i personally find natural looks so much more attractive....i know i used to wear it because i started at 14 due to peer pressure to get boy's attention but it wasn't until i got into health i decided to throw it all away about 6 months ago now but feels alot longer. loving it though

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Sunday
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Sunday
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Sunday
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Sunday
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service