30 Bananas a Day!

a 7 banana, lots of spinach, and 2 medjool date smoothie took me an hour and 15 mins to drink yesterday.....and that was when i never put it down on the table and kept drinking!

Does it take you a rediculously long time?! does it get shorter the longer youve been on this lifestyle to gulp down big smoothies? thanks fruitys :)

Views: 2050

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's impressive how most people can chug down massive quantities of their banana smoothies.  I would recommend taking Marco's and Gorilla's advise.  This stuff is food and should be properly mixed with saliva.  Make smaller smoothies more often, or try to space out your meals and eat smaller meals more often.  We didn't have blenders for ages and were able to get the nutrition we needed without problems.  Typically when I make a smoothie, I only put in 3 or 4 bananas and some mango and peaches. I'll try to get the rest of my bananas and the dates in throughout the rest of the day.   This way, I can handle the large quantity of food without any bellyaches or anxiety about getting enough calories.  Please pace yourself.

I can do 2L banana, blueberry, lettuce smoothie in less then 15 minutes ;) I am shameless about this. If I make an other 2L and go for the 4L this batch will take me a bit longer :D That said its better to go easy :)

I drink a entire Vitamix (10 cups I think) full of green smoothie (w/ no added water) in 5-15 minutes. I don't chug it either, I "chew" my smoothies!

Challenge Accepted ;)

that is THE cutest thing i have ever seen.

:D

Good question. I usually drink a 64 oz in about 10 to 14 minutes.

8 bananas and equal medjool dates. 10 to 15 minutes.
20 if im like checking some email in the morning and just sitting down with the smoothie in 1 hand, and a mouse in the other :D

If I have a couple of frozen bananas in there and blueberries as well... I love it so much it's gone within 10 minutes!

minutes

30 seconds when hungry.  I slam that shit down like a drunk getting free beer for a minute. 

When I am hungry it goes down to fast then my belly hurts from lack of spit,, maybe.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Jun 21
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Jun 21
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service