30 Bananas a Day!

How far are you willing to go in your choice of partner?

Could you see yourself with (or are you with):

A raw gourmet superfoodist?
A raw non-vegan?
A cooked vegan?
A vegetarian?
An organic meat-eater?
A SADist?
A smoker?
A recreational drug taker?
A drinker?

Do you have a limit to what you think would work for you?
To what extent do discordant food and lifestyle choices affect relationships? Any experiences you are willing to share?

Views: 326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Freelea, great pic! This melon looks so scrumptious! Seems Harley got the bigger one that time, though ;-) Or maybe it's just the angle you are holding it at.
i like that harley.. writing down what you have to be in order to receive that person in your life (different wording..). cos its easy to write down what u want in a partner. but i also believe that if you want to meet someone, or if you want to be in a relationship with someone with particular qualities/traits then YOU have to have those same qualities and traits. same sorta thing! can't wait to hang out with you and freelea! a beautiful inspiring couple!
Definitely not a smoker cause then when you want to kiss them they taste and smell of tobacco, which in my opinion a really big turn off... Marijuana on the other hand would be okay but better with a vaporizer. Mushrooms I would be cool with, occasionally. A little social drinking I don't mind too much...but drinking in general in my opinion is VERY overrated. I really don't understand when people think it's "cool" or fun to get drunk but anyways.... :\
My love doesn't eat 811 yet because I just started myself ( I'm the guinea pig ;P). He does the best he can at the moment and that's all I care for. :)
I think that's an important point, Ivan. Give, and thy shall receive!

If we are being true to ourselves, and putting great energy out there, I don't think it so much about choosing, but about trusting that our energy will attract others with the right energy for us.

Vibes are the key!
I partly agree, kiwi. I think the subconscious plays a huge part. For example something like smell is really important, and that is something we can't control. I once saw this fascinating doco about it. We choose people with the opposite immune system, and that all through smell.

I do think a lot of it is conscious too though. Only through talking and getting to know someone does the potential for a relationship happen. And while we are talking I think we are always assessing whether what the other person says connects to our beliefs, and the way we see the world, and ultimately influences whether we are attracted or not.
If I ever had to do it all over again I see myself dating at minimum a vegetarian that had potential to grow from there.
....but I'm not busting up what I have over it though. I wish sometimes, he did care more about his health, but that really is his choice in the end.
Oh, this is a tough one for me. I would prefer them to be at least vegan and interested in natural health and healing. My last partner and I had a lot of disagreements about my natural hygiene philosophy, the nature of "disease", etc and it was tough. The food part about health was easy; that wasn't an issue, but it was so hard to watch someone I loved suffer through several health issues and not have them be willing to change to get better.

But then again, I realize that finding that finding someone that I click with on all the other levels of compatibility and expecting them to be at least vegan and open to raw might be expecting too much.

I do believe in the law of attraction.. I guess I should apply it more in this area of my life! I might just be surprised. :-)

Blessings,

Audrey
I feel lifestyle/food choices play a HUGE part in a successful relationship...
I wrote a list of the traits I desired in a partner, started to visualize & 'see' myself with a low fat raw vegan & that's what i manifested :)
Absolutely, I totally agree with you Freelee; finding a partner with similar lifestyle choices is fundamental to a successful relationship :)
Well, my SO and I were both vegan for about the same amount of time before we met, had both had stints with raw food a year or so prior to meeting, and even liked the same kinds of foods. Now we are both going 811.
He didn't used to like fruit much before living with me, though :) We would go to the farmer's market and he would mention that he has never tried _______ fruit, and I would say: we must get you a sample, right now! (seriously: persimmons, plums, figs, apricots.. to name a few!)

Before him I only dated SAD people. Nothing ever worked out, though, so I guess I was meant for someone with similar eating habits as me.
Just kidding, I think it has more to do with the fact that our diets are a manifestation of our world and lifestyle views.
Could you see yourself with (or are you with):

A raw gourmet superfoodist?
A raw non-vegan?
A cooked vegan?
A vegetarian?
An organic meat-eater?
A SADist?
A smoker?
A recreational drug taker?
A drinker?

Hmm, let me think about it… ahh, no. ;)
me too!!

in friendship,
prad

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
47 minutes ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
58 minutes ago
Windlord's photo was featured
1 hour ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
22 hours ago
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
22 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
23 hours ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
23 hours ago
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
23 hours ago
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service