30 Bananas a Day!

PS: the video was not AGAINST someone it was to inform someone and i did it in the nicest way

you can check the video out for your self n let me know --->https://youtu.be/qOWI0aRrjgQ

lol but all i know is i feel i did it respectfully but how do you reply to that in a non-ass way because i can be.

UPDATE

Just an update on the SuperWomen video i did seems like she watched the video

unfortunately was hoping she turn around and say "IM VEGAN!" but planted a seed. and i did reply to her Tweet as well. but thanks for all yall that shared my video with her.

she has not blocked me YET! but will see after that tweet i send her if things change.

and the Red head chick who told me to shut up looks like she shut her self up as someone replied to her believe i know i did as well but meh.

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it nice of you that you want to reply to her and give her some information. But my advice is that you should delete her comment. She just wants attention for herself and her own channel.

I dont think she has one

Given that her premise is false, this ought to do. As you can see, animal products actually kill more animals via incidental death in crop production alone, not including the direct death caused to animals... So exactly what she is accusing you of doing more of, is in fact perpetuated to a great extent by consuming animals. Since animals are on a higher trophic level than plants, any environmental or moral evil attributed to plant consumption is exponentially worse with animal agriculture.

Also not sure why she thinks that being vegan requires that you not try to make people think what you think. Actually the whole point of veganism is to build a world where we force people into compliance with moral behavior, e.g., animal exploiters will be treated as criminals.

this ought to do.

ya that animal visuals is a great site!

Also not sure why she thinks that being vegan requires that you not try to make people think what you think. Actually the whole point of veganism is to build a world where we force people into compliance with moral behavior, e.g., animal exploiters will be treated as criminals.

there is this silly idea that people shouldn't tell others what to do, but that statement itself is self-annihilating because that's exactly what ferrari is doing - telling martin what to do. :D

in friendship,

prad

Yeah, as long as we live in a non-utopian society where people misbehave, force and the threat thereof will be necessary to prevent and stop offenders.

This is not only pragmatically necessary, but also morally justifiable. People oppressing others have no business whining about being oppressed in an effort to stop them from committing acts of oppression.

Especially when the counter-oppression they're so up in arms about is really just words (which are only forceful if the recipient lets them be) on the internet, lol. Hardly an example of excessive force, considering it is in response to knowingly, willingly funding the mass murder of animals.

There is also a silly idea that laws protect us. Laws are just ink and paper. If people with guns don't enforce those laws, they're completely useless.

wow!  animal visuals is a great site!

Yes, I love that it's non-graphic but still really gets the point across.

Looks like she seen the video thanks to the peeps that shared it to her. Planted a seed

was hoping a better response of course

awww! isn't it nice to know that there isn't a right or wrong when we are to be inconvenienced!

what you are seeing in action is the ad hoc (special pleading, subjectivism, doublespeak etc) usually conveniently gift-wrapped as the

PCC: Personal Choice Convenience

you see this often, i guess that's why it's called a singhsong. ;)

martin, it's good that you tried to make lilly progress.

don't be discouraged. some people are deliberately obtuse, but they can come around because they eventually let their conscience out of the closet. we just have to keep plugging away:

Fifty Repetitions

in friendship,

prad

Also, arguing on the internet:

A) Refines your own skills

B) Provides argumentative ammunition to allies who may be lurking on the discussion

C) Helps influences lurkers who are undecided on the issue (you will rarely convince the person you're actually arguing with), so they can feel like they're deciding for themselves when they end up agreeing with you (my friend and fellow AR activist Gabe calls this, "Making people think it was their own idea").

IME, social media discussions < public demonstrations, but ideally one should do both.

here's an excellent article found by made by anupam katkar:
Why Plant Crops Don’t Kill More Wildlife than Pasture Raised Animals

it's very well done!

in friendship,

prad

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
4 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service