30 Bananas a Day!

How do you explain Questions like "What are all this Fruit for ?"

I bought a a lot of Apple from the farm today, it was Baking apple, this one are cheapest ones are most ripe, but still good looking. There are non organic, but mostly better looking then from the organic supermarket the Baking Apple Sale. I think directly from farm is better tab just than organic. How do you think about this ?

The guy in the farmers shop asked me what I want to do with all this, if I want to make marmalade with it ?

I answered something like, "I eat a fruit based diet and until yet I bought most in Supermarket, but its too expensive for me an I like to buy local" The guy must think I am crazy.

It´s  a bit embarrassing .....

What do you answer to this question ? Saying that you eat a high carb diet, because you do a lot of sports ? I am not sure if anyone this understand.... 

People looking strange when I carried around all this fruit.

Views: 751

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It´s different .... last year Ialso bought often a Box of Orange 12 or 14 KG in the oragnic supermarket and never get a comment beacuse this. I was looking for the Banana Boxes under the Fruit-display and the market chief asked if I want to buy one , not that I wanted one, but it seemed to be very normal for him that people buy a whoe box, even if i had never saw someone with a Box of Bananas on the cashier.

I am not new to Frutarian Lifestyle, but I often fall of the fruity way.

Thank you for all this nice answers to me, you´re guys and girls ;=) are great.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconLeeanne and Eva joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"CNN Lays Off Staffers After Massive Ratings Drop #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2EsDsDd"
yesterday
Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 21
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
May 20
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service