30 Bananas a Day!

Sometimes I just want to distance myself from the rest of the world. I am just fed up with how apathetic, ego driven, brainwashed, uncaring this world is. Everyday I think about the suffering on this planet. How do you deal with it? We have no vegan friends outside of the internet, I think it is time to move...

Views: 473

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've just had a bunch of meat heads (meat eaters) in my mom group tell me how unhealthy being a fruitarian is. It is amusing to listen to them spout unfounded facts. But it doesn't bother me, as I've always chosen to go against the grain.
By going against the grain, I mean "just being me"

lol

Just remember your the sane the insane will eat body parts, swish it down with coke and then have a smoke.

Then they will tell you your insane. lol

I have fun with it.  Annoying people by living as a vegan is a good thing.  You don't have to say much just eat and live they will come to know there actions are evil.

Just by your presence.

Never be ashamed of being who you are.  Of course unless your a animal transport driver, slaughter etc.

Take Care,

Thank you :)

@BigG... Soooo true, lol. Love it!

I live in a small town and when I go to school, I don't really talk to people about being vegan. I just kind of do it. I'm extremely passive about it. I only tell people about it if they ask or if they're open-minded about it. I don't try to push my beliefs, but instead, lead by example. And remember, those who matter do not mind and those who mind do not matter.

those who matter do not mind and those who mind do not matter

This is true, yet it's tough when your family, whom you love, is not vegan.  Knowing that they might die sooner, or worse, die in lengthy, great pain makes it difficult to put up with their ignorance and still approach them or only lead by example.  When people are "old" and set in their ways even with all the problems they have, it's disconcerting to just do nuthin'.

BUT, in the same breath, I'm sick of 'em, too.  I do forgive them, but I am yet learning how to block out the ridiculous comments.  I think I just jumped headfirst into this one as I just told one family member that we are vegan...word will spread like wildfire!

Lol, 'word will spread like wildfire!' Yes they do rush of to spread the word.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
22 hours ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service