30 Bananas a Day!

Sometimes I just want to distance myself from the rest of the world. I am just fed up with how apathetic, ego driven, brainwashed, uncaring this world is. Everyday I think about the suffering on this planet. How do you deal with it? We have no vegan friends outside of the internet, I think it is time to move...

Views: 471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ask myself this all the time. I think I need to have faith in people that they can change for the better, after all, I did. and in the mean time try not to become bitter and hate people. find a way to laugh while also making changes. fighting for the good side is already making a great change. its still the hardest thing I face every day. I feel for you. it is not easy. at least I know it can get really rough 4 me

The only inner peace comes in "forgive them for they know not what they do".   We are all at different levels of consciousness.  Sometimes it takes a lifetime or several to really achieve a higher level of thinking.  If you don't believe me just look at how many people scoff at the evidence toward our cause.  So find your own inner peace, and by all means do whatever you feel is necessary to surround yourself with other people.  

+1

Yeah, I was thinking that last night, "forgive them for they know not what they do".  I usually take this approach and feel mostly accepting of the differences in people.

I just had a terrible day/night of deep sadness. I cant get images out of my head of animals and people suffering. When I first went vegan I had this experience often. But this is the first time in so long. And there is this feeling of urgency like if a loved one or if your own child was in trouble but you could not get to them. And a feeling of hopelessness.

Even what we perceive the most cruelly we must look at as necessary.  It's like when I burned the shit out of my hand as a kid which led me to never doing that again.  That intense pain was necessary for me.  In my opinion the collective human consciousness of the world hasn't burned their hand enough metaphorically yet.  We still live in the dark ages, so we do the best we can.  You and I are already ahead of the curve so be happy about that.

It's a weird feeling sometimes. I feel probably how an enlightened person surrounded a Nazis would feel.
I dunno, it's ok to be upset and pissed off. But I try to look at the progress we've made and look to the future.
I do have this weird vision of me talking to an animal in a CAFO and feeling like a failure and that I've let the animals down.
When this happens, I remind myself I'm only one person, though I should try to make a difference. If I sell myself out and just try to go with the flow I won't like myself very much, and people respect/like you more if you stick to your guns rather than just agree with them.
I hope that wasn't too much of a ramble:)

+1

sound undercarbed, or is it me?  HA

what you think about you attract... find something you appreciate in your here and now... and practice as often as you can

I totally feel ya on this topic.  It is definitely a daily struggle for every free thinker.  What allows me to be at peace with a world so brainwashed is knowing that I am following my heart.  Knowing that every day I do what I can to help the environment/animals/other people etc. warms my heart and helps me stay happy while thinking for myself amongst a crowd of people who do not think for themselves.

look at that 26% 24 and under! fantastic

I'm in one of the 1% group at the top...

damn I'm blessed!

<3

know who you are and let the rest go.  

and find a nice vegan group, or start one.  

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
1 hour ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
2 hours ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
2 hours ago
Windlord's photo was featured
2 hours ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
yesterday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
yesterday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
yesterday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service