30 Bananas a Day!

When you go to the grocery store, and almost all the items contain animal products, it amazes me how people just dont realize how we're overexploiting animals.

Dont people think- "Wow, there's a lot of animal products here, I wonder how theres so much?"

1 Egg carton seems like a lot  to me, the length it must of took to get those 12 eggs... so imagine hundreds of carton that supermarkets are carrying, and thousands weekly that are being delivered.

I seriously don't get how anyone isnt vegan, and why people wish to remain ignorant...

My friend is logical person, but says each time I mention being vegan "I just dont want to change"

I'm like, mate you have 2 dogs, a cat, and others, yet every meal you eat contains some part of an animal.

Seriously finding it a hard time having friends that arent vegan, and continue my relationship with them...is that just me?

Views: 391

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No that's not just you...when something is so clear as the nose on your face, it is hard to understand why others can't see it and understand as well. It is hard work to be around people who don't see, maybe you can get some nice vegan friends and keep talking to the nice fruitbats on 30bad :)

Supermarkets creep me out with all their animal abuse products :'( I choose to shop at stalls and markets and if I need to go to the supermarket I stick to the fruit and veg section - cannot stand walking past the fridges of death and dismembered body parts. How can this be normal? It sucks. 

Yeah, the "meat" isle is just sick. Shake my head each time I pass by. And yeah, theres deff a bunch of cool, like minded people on this site that id like to become friends with.

Nah, it makes me sad to be around these people, it's not like i hate them or anything though.

Yeah, of course, I dont hate them, just frustrating.

I agree. It's especially hard forming relationships with significant others who don't see eye to eye about this kind of stuff. 

Unconsciousness is a drug.

Advertising works. Selling meat is hugely profitable for companies. People are afraid of "being different". Pretty simple actually.

It is possible that in the future, people who eat animal products will be considered like cannibals, but $$$ has to taken out of the equation before that can happen. Anyone can grow fruit in their backyard, no profit there, but people will pay big bucks for "animal flesh" served on a plate, because that's the one thing they can't grow on their own. 

I agree! I think people of the future will think peoples of the past were absolutely horrendous for eating the flesh of others. It will be considered barbaric and disgusting...as it should be!! 

Yeah totally.

'I just don't want to change' comes from a very egoistic mindset and there is not a lot the person can do until they begin to realize that this is not how the world should be built. But that comes from the family, from the childhood when the personality was formed..

We will never live on a good planet if everyone is changing themselves to become better. The world around us need to be changed to become better. When everything around us will be sorted by 100% we automatically will also be sorted.

The best results will always come from focusing on things around us rather than focusing entirely on ourselves. Both can bring good results of course but people are often more lazy when it comes to changing themselves. It is because egoistic mindset is not driven by passion it is only about greed and comfort and therefore is a slow progress.. if you can call it a progress at all.

Never allow your friends to prioritize themselves in this hard story the world is going through now! It is the planet, our animals and other sick or hungry people that are in an urgent need of help. We have not even got that much time to think whether 'we' want to change or not. It is all about the destruction going on around us.

Yes, I do agree - 'be the change you want to see', but you are that change because of everything around you and of course because of yourself as well, it feels good to be healthy and to be able to enjoy the connection with this planet. But those who think that they don't want to change think that only because they are so focused on themselves which is a completely destructive mechanism planted in human brain. Have you noticed how the mass media programs the egoism? It is very beneficial to have a society that only live for themselves - it makes them rather depressed because they are disconnected from the planet and it makes them very easily controlled because they are driven by fear. 

Wow...So well said Kiwi cruiser :) 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
21 hours ago
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Tuesday
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vEHbIP"
May 7
ednshell posted a video

MEASLES FOR DUMBIES

Multistreaming with https://restream.io/ MEASLES FOR DUMBIES! THE HIGHWIRE BRINGS AN ULTIMATE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO IDENTIFYING, UNDERSTANDING, AND REFUTING ...
May 7
Stewart is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 7

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service