30 Bananas a Day!

I've recently became homeless. (going on 3rd day)

I've been filling at least 2 applications a day and hopefully I get something.

I'm keeping the majority of my things in a friends garage, while I mob on my bike with a backpack.

All the cash I have and/or will receive will be going towards fruit and bike repairs.

Any advice/tips would be much appreciated.

Views: 1247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just uploaded a video on here. waiting for approval. But here it is.

AWESOME VIDEO!!!!!!!!

excellent video, amazing that your parents put up with that but not this, go figure. ;)

looking forward to more!

Hi, I just wanted to tell you I've been homeless for over 2 months. I've been living in tents in campsites with my two animals and my husband. My dad sleeps in the car. I'm so sorry this has happened to you, but please keep your chin up! It sounds so weird to say but only good things come from this experience! I have changed in so many ways, not that I'm promoting being homeless, but you learn a lot about yourself and the world. 

The universe is on your side, you never know what opportunities will come from this. It's very possible you will find a place that doesn't even require a deposit or people who are willing to accept deposits/rent in payments instead of upfront. Keep filling out those applications, good things will happen.

I'm proud of you for focusing on your health because it is the most important thing right now. My husband and Dad have resorted to "saving money" by eating McDonalds and it's really awful, they feel awful and don't look their best either. Ask me questions whenever, I hope you live somewhere warm.

Where are you living? Harvest Shares, Food Banks, and finding food for trade at restaurants. 

I definitely went through the same thing a couple months ago so I totally feel you. I survived off of the kindness of friends, Harvest Shares<---- big one and Food Banks. 

I just want to say thank you to each and every single one of you amazing people. The support, sharing of experiences and kind words have effected me in a major way that I could never forget.

I just want to take the time to give thanks for all of you beautiful people and to keep on being that shining light in this world.

In the words of DR "carb the *&%$ up"

Whoop, whoop, awesome!!!  Great video, great news, great message, great vibe! :)

AWESOME MESSAGE DUDE!!! CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB! GREAT ATTITUDE!

My heart goes out to You. Sending You love and an acronym that's been a big help for years: Harmony Of Mind Expressed.  Our whole experience is experienced through our thoughts about it, and over those We do have control, even when everything else seems chaotic.

We spent 11 1/2 months away from home when my daughter was in hospital, and I slept there, and in my old truck, and when I needed a place at night, with incredible synchronicity this woman in the health food store heard me asking about a room and offered her couch.  When I look back on this experience (which was also a nightmare) I am in awe of the Love that was ever-present.

You just never know what good is waiting for You.

Love,

Sun~Rose

If getting sufficient fruit is too pricey right now, don't be afraid of dirt-cheap rice! 

Oh, trust me. I'm not afraid(;

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
8 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
11 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
yesterday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vEHbIP"
May 7

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service