I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to learn about what other women are doing daily on this lifestyle so that we can all get a better idea of what others both new & old to this lifestyle are doing to achieve success.
If you can and want to please share your...
1. how many calories you eat each day
2. for how long and what you do for exercise each day
3. how long you have been doing this lifestyle
4. your age
5. your height
6. your weight
7. if you have been gaining/losing/maintaining weight on this lifestyle, and if you have a goal to gain/lose/maintain your weight
Hi and welcome, Sugar!
The 30BAD setting on Cronometer only adjusts the carbs/ fat/ protein to 80-10-10. All the other settings on the site remain standard. So just ignore the calorie recommendations and use the tracker to make sure you are getting 2500 or more calories.
Based on your height and weight and exercise routine...Your binge-ing cycle sounds like under-eating, followed by your body and subconscious taking over and making you eat. I was in that cycle for years myself. Now I eat enough carbs and I feel much, much better. I've decided to let my body take care of the weight issue in its own time, rather than forcing it to go at my pace. You can check out my daily blog to see what I'm up to. Maybe you'll want to join me on Freelee's challenge?
1. I'm eating somewhere between 2000-3000 calories a day. Mostly raw, but it's slightly awkward since I'm living with my mom for the time being.
2. I do some cardio & strength & abs every morning (~20 minutes), then I have acrobatic & aerial training for an hour about twice a week. Some days I do more on my own, too.
3. I've been veg for 20+ years, vegan for the past 2 (with lots of raw food in the past year or so), and just now getting back into both raw food and acro training. So far I feel really good on both, and I'm very curious to see how I feel as time goes on. When I used to train acro years ago, people kept telling me how they used to be veg but had to start eating meat when they were training. (Not that I'd ever start eating meat, but... wondering if I might eventually need more protein).
7. I'm not really looking to lose or gain any weight, just want to tone up a little more.