30 Bananas a Day!

HEY LADIES, SHARE YOUR DAILY FOOD & EXERCISE HERE TO COMPARE/LEARN FROM OTHERS

I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to learn about what other women are doing daily on this lifestyle so that we can all get a better idea of what others both new & old to this lifestyle are doing to achieve success.

If you can and want to please share your...

1. how many calories you eat each day

2. for how long and what you do for exercise each day

3. how long you have been doing this lifestyle

4. your age

5. your height

6. your weight

7. if you have been gaining/losing/maintaining weight on this lifestyle, and if you have a goal to gain/lose/maintain your weight

Views: 3055

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. how many calories you eat each day

2700-3300

2. for how long and what you do for exercise each day

I run every second day, 20 min and I do Kundalini Yoga the days I don't run.

3. how long you have been doing this lifestyle

6 month. Added some steamed potatoes and gluten free pasta to get my cals in before. Now 100% raw.  

4. your age

turning 40 this year =)

5. your height

172 cm

6. your weight

55kg

7. if you have been gaining/losing/maintaining weight on this lifestyle, and if you have a goal to gain/lose/maintain your weight

I have gained 10 kilos after starting this diet which actually was my goal =) I've been underweight my entire life due to GI problems. This diet literally saved my life =)

Love 

Jessi

1. how many calories you eat each day - 3000

2. for how long and what you do for exercise each day- running 4km three times per week, cycling 50-200kms per week

3. how long you have been doing this lifestyle - 2 years

4. your age - 22

5. your height - 5'8

6. your weight - 132lbs

7. if you have been gaining/losing/maintaining weight on this lifestyle, and if you have a goal to gain/lose/maintain your weight - originally I gained weight, around 10lbs of water retention. I then lost it and went down to my lowest weight - 122lbs. Recently (December) I went through a period of extreme stress and went 40 days without a bowel movement. It has taken me until now (April) to regain my normal bowel movements and this caused me to retain a lot of water for the last 5 months. With consistent training, the water retention is going back down. 

Man, do I ever feel for you. 40 days must have been brutal!

It absolutely was, but I did it to myself. I ignored my health while working 12 hour days with no time off, getting around 5-6 hours sleep, and being undercarbed. 

i eat more calories than before but on the sad diet,but i now it  the correct foods that create harmony and balance . fruits and veg digest easy, we assimilate them in shorter time and then excrete them regularly. clean and cleanse your system with high water fibre foods will create balance in all areas as well as weight x i find it easy to maintain weight on raw its the cooked heavy hard to digest dehydrated foods that stick to us and weigh us down x

Good Morning!

I now eat about 2200 -2500 Calories a day.

I've been consistently working about for about 2 yrs. P90X, P90x2 and Insanity! Love it!!!

I'm 31/115lb and I'm 5"1

I am still a baby with being a Vegan.  I came from a high protein/low carb diet. Which means, very little fruit. One banana for pre/post workouts.  So I now have a new found love for Dates! My absolute fave! I'm trying to get better with the fruits, having 2-3 bananas a day, watermelon, apples, oranges, etc. Still learning. I love greens, so the veggie side comes pretty easy, since I ate that anyway. Love Kale, Spinach, etc.

Because I workout hard, the high carbs are helping me, big time!! If anyone knows, X2 and Insanity...it's needed!  I love how I'm feeling and how passionate I'm becoming with my nutrition! It's almost so natural.  I never had that! I also support people with their fitness, and form online fit groups for support and accountability, being a Beachbody coach...so I feel like I'm adding more value to them, by sharing with my own nutritional journey, it's great! ;) My groups are looking into the Vegan lifestyle, which is so exciting! And gratefully, Beachbody has an amazing all natural nutritional shake that's Vegan (Shakeology) So I do not need to let that go! :-D

Thanks for this!!!

Jas

Jas

P90 looks amazing but have to admit I haven't tried it - yet! That's inspired me to give it a go

Jane, do it! It's an amazng workout! Tony is an amazing trainer! I never had such an excitment for working out before! I am an addict!! hehe

Here's more info it. www.Teambeachbody.com/FullLifeRev

Keep me posted!

Thanks, I will!

Is it something you have to ease into? I saw an informercial for his 10 minute workouts, ahve you tried those and how are they in comparison to P90X?  I have both sets of DVD's.

Hi, Evalina!

Tony is great in modifying all moves! I started as a newbie, and was able to complete the workouts by modifying, now thank God--I've gained strength and can do all the workouts without modifying!  And challenged myself with Insanity and P90x2.  10 minute trainer is great! A few of my ladies are doing that workout (professionals, busy moms/dads) They are having amazing results! ;)  I have a FB  page for extra info and support, too.  Check it out! ;)

www.Facebook.com/FullLifeRevolution

Thank you so much Jamine for clarifying.  I had heard that P90X was intense so I wanted to ease in with the 10 minute trainer and then eventually incorporate P90X. the box is brand new unopened.  I still don't have a pull up bar but I'm sure he will makes modifications as you said for those who do not have one.  I checked out your page btw. Congrats on the toning and weight loss.  You look great!! :-)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Liquidity Shortage Getting Worse: Fed's Repo Oversubcribed Even More As Funding Demand Jumps #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lXEgcM"
10 hours ago
"Liquidity Shortage Getting Worse: Fed's Repo Oversubscribed As Funding Demand Soars 50% Overnight #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2mi7u6d"
yesterday
"$53.2 Billion In QE Lite: Fed Concludes First Repo In A Decade Amid Liquidity Panic #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kFdPbI"
Tuesday
"Home Prices: Downhill From Here #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kMOeNN"
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Sep 14
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Sep 14
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 14
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Sep 14
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Sep 12
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service