30 Bananas a Day!

HELP!!! I VOMITED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS AFTER EATING MY DINNER! :'(

About an hour ago I vomited my dinner (zucchini "noodle" salad). That was the first time I've vomited in years. It could have had to do with the lettuce as it tasted differently than on the previous days and I could see the lettuce leaves in my puke that didn't look digested at all (but I don't know).

Before the dinner I ate a total of 2637 calories. For the next days I want to eat only monofruit meals, since the recipe is the only way so far for me to get my greens.

I'm scared and unsure wheather I should eat a fruit meal now despite the evening hour 6 pm or wait until tomorrow. My stomach is swollen and bloated and I am in a terrible mood right now because of my anxiety due to the vomiting (that my metabolism is even more ruined for example).

SHOULD I TRY EATING A MONOFRUIT MEAL NOW OR NOT?

REMINDER: I can't eat bananas yet and am allergic to all citrus fruits, pineapple and kiwi.

Many thanks in advance.

Views: 954

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to hear that you vomited, were you physically too full?

Maybe take a break from dinner and try again in the morning, unless you think you can handle it, or try a smoothie.

Hope you feel better Athena!:)

I don't know if you have zucchini often, but I know that, personally, it doesn't agree with me. Perhaps you just ate too much of it? I know that it's higher in oxalate than most fruits, and a bit more starchy. You seem to have a delicate digestive system (mine is somewhat sensitive, too), so maybe next time try cucumber noodles, or just a regular salad? What kind of lettuce was it? A bitter kind? Some of those don't agree with certain people.

Addressing your question about whether you should eat now: do you feel hungry? Maybe just try eating a little bit of fruit and see how you feel. Eating after 6 p.m. isn't too big of a deal. It's not "optimal" (although that depends upon when you wake up and when your first morning meal is), but it's certainly not going to harm you. Sometimes, I get home late and I can't help but eat my dinner at 6 or 7, unless I want to completely skip it (which I rarely do). Just make sure that you get a good night's sleep afterward. 

I hope that this helps, and I hope that you feel better!

Sincerely,

Shannon

+1 

Wait on eating. I have gone through a few periods where I got sick, I think it was intense detox. Specifically, I had a time where I puked up this disgusting yellow liquid that tasted rancid, I think it might have been ammonia detox which is totally possible since they put that in meat. 

Though it could also just be your body getting sensitive and having a hard time with whatever combo you made.

Either way, when your sick, and you don't feel like eating, THATS the time to fast, and in my experience I have also had a lack of anxiety and empty tummy discomfort that normally comes from not eating for too long when I fasted during these times.

Thanks everyone.

@ Shannon, I'm personally not hungry. But I should by thirsty soon and will be drinking my water. As for the lettuce question, it was lamb's lettuce. It was the same kind I used the other 3-4 days I had this for dinner, but this was another brand and in contrary to the other ingredients, I could see it in the toilet and it looked totally undigested. As for the zucchini amount I'm not sure how much it was, but I used 4 medium zucchinis today and 6 on the previous days. The recipe tastes very good, but I notice that my stomach sometimes swells from that, today it looked especially swollen after I threw up. :/

Thank you so much for your great advice. :)

@ MIC, if you mean fasting in terms of waiting to eat again tomorrow morning I agree, but other than that I am strongly against fasting, especially is that is out of the question for someone with an eating-disorder background.

Consider to give your stomach a break and give it time to calm down again. If your body rejects food right now it might be wise to not force any food on it at the moment.

It will let you know when it is ready to take in nutrition again.

:-)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Charlie joined gmb's group
yesterday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
yesterday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday
Alexis Bassard left a comment for Elliot David Manning
Monday
Elliot David Manning and Alexis Bassard are now friends
Monday
Alexis Bassard posted a status
"I'm going on a fasting cleanse"
Monday
"I'm going to be going on the 30 bananas a day diet. Or the Hollywood liquid diet including real fruit smoothies with bananas."
Monday
"Yeah. What's up?"
Monday
Alexis Bassard is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"Gold DOUBLED in price for the central banks #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Ixj6vt"
Sunday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service