30 Bananas a Day!

HELP!! Extreme Diarrhea, Dehydration, Stomach Cramps, Sweating.... (Blunt, so don't read if grossed out)

Sorry for the blunt title, but I am in a LOT of pain here digestion wise.  I slipped up so I started over on 811 again, and I can't even last a day because of extreme digestion and diarrhea problems. I've been eating a watermelon every morning the past few days (and sometimes one at night), and I believe that this is what is giving me extreme digestion and diarrhea.  I have to go so often that it hurts, and I feel dizzy, lightheaded, nauseas, and sweating a lot (aka badly dehydrated, I believe).  I've also been eating bananas and dates and making some banana/mixed berry ice cream, but nothing is helping my digestion issues. 

What to do?  I don't want to give up watermelon since it's my favorite fruit, but I am in such bad pain, feel like I am going to pass out when I pass a bowel movement because it's so painful (still diarrhea) and so dehydrated that I feel like I might need to go to the hospital. 

Views: 7236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahhh, no melons for a few days. :( I'll try.
I do drink water, but definitely not as much as I should. I get a big 2 L bottle and fill it up with water at home but I never drink it all the way through in one day, even though I know I should.

And yes, haha, I am definitely stressed out, a lot. With my health, with classes coming up, with my husband finding a job, us possibly moving soon, my rabbit's health, etc. etc. Didn't think this had much to do with digestion though. Hmmm, interesting.
G'day FruitBat22,
I've found that whether one is relaxed or not has heaps of influence on digestion. For myself, when I had problems with digestion, I found that changing my thoughts on and my approach to life helped more than other changes.

2 litres of water a day is easy to drink. If you start with a liter before breakfast you'll be halfway there and can then increase on 2 later on. For me drinking 3 or more a day does wonders. :)

Adequate amounts of sleep helps too. I also like to stop throughout the day and simply lay down or just be still for 5 minutes and relax. This is great for overall calmness and focus no matter how busy one thinks their self to be.
:)
Hmmm, I hadn't thought of it like that. I am pretty stressed out with lots of things going on. I need to meditate more and just have more "me" focused time. Thanks!!
Oh no!!! Feel better soon!! Sending loving and positive vibes your way!
I would say that Freelee"s posts seem to be dead on. I would second her advice. no need to ditch the melons especially if they are your favorite, i think the rice and beans are your culprit. good luck!
I also agree with Freelee's advice, I often blamed fruit incorrectly when it was actually the cooked food.

Does Doug Graham have diarrhea? Watch the last few seconds of the following video about his excrement resembling fish food.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2E1OG4FNSQA

Look at the following video, but prepare to be disgusted.  This gorilla's feces obviously does not resemble fish food.  Is it not getting enough fruit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAQubtm-IPg

If you want to get people's opinions on this I think you need to post a discussion. Most people are going to respond to the main post. Just a suggestion. That gorilla video was gross. I saw that video with Dr Graham and the fish poop thing made me think that was normal but then I heard other things that makes me think that isn't true. So it is confusing. My feeling is fish poop isn't normal. I hope mine get healthy and normal, whatever normal and healthy is supposed to be.

Ok, thanks.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
18 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
22 hours ago
allie posted a photo
22 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service