30 Bananas a Day!

Okay, so here is the low-down. My daughter, Gwyn, is almost 7 and shuffled back and forth every single week between my fruity house and her dad's very SAD house. She does not do 811 at my house, but over the past year, along with my boyfriends and mines transition to 811, we have been transitioning her to a HIGH fruit/lfcv diet. Which has still proven to be very difficult because half of every week she is still eating all the meat, cheese, milk, and eggs she cares for.

We at this point are a completely vegan home, which makes me feel very happy :) I do NOT want to participate in the animal cruelty and slavery on this planet. Gwyn seems to be transitioning well to only eating a plant based diet and along with taking things out of her diet, I am teaching her why we do not eat those things at mommy's house but I still have to be sensitive to not speak badly of her father. Who, by the way, does not believe in diet affecting health at all. It has been very hard and extremely frustrating thinking about the things she eats while not in my home. Grrrrrrr!!!!

I would like my home to be COMPLETELY lfrv but I am worried about one thing. Every single week when Gwyn comes to my house she is hacking up mucus, coughing a ton, and just sounds extremely congested in her lungs. By the end of the week when she is ready to go back to her dad's house, her coughing is minimal, almost no mucus, and her breathing sounds great. My concern is this: will it be too taxing on her system to every single week go from one diet extreme to the other???

I worry about her health so much, which only becomes more complicated and heart-breaking as I see my own health continuously improving with this lifestyle. I feel very sad and it brings me to tears because I honestly just want what is best for my sweet angel but I feel so conflicted about what to do. Do I keep her on a high fruit/lfcv diet or try to make the commitment to lfrv??

Any insight would be greatly appreciated because I just don't know and need a little encouragement from this community to keep moving forward.

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Could leave it up to the thread starter to decide which advice is appreciated and which is not. After all, even if you have your own children, you are still very removed from the situation if you are not divorced, vegan, etc. There are many nuances which would separate this situation from another including past experience, personalities of the ex husband and girlfriend, tendencies the daughter might have, all of which no one would completely understand, not even the person who started this thread. In fact a nutritional, psychological, or legal expert with no children might still have a better grasp on certain aspects of this conflict, which may be why advice is being sought in the first place.
I am a mother
Oh wow how nice is that!
Channa, I have the same situation here and have done for 5 years. It's tough! Good luck with it. I hope ur ex can open his mind more than my ex will.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Frugisaurus replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Wednesday
Frugisaurus's photo was featured
Tuesday
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video

Why Smoothies are the Solution to Nourishment

From a live phone wellness consultation. I was coaching my client on how to get his greens and omega-3s in (flax oil because of sensitivity to seeds). While ...
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
""I See No Future Here": Migration To Taiwan Surges 28% As Hong Kong Residents Flee #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31RVJTO"
Tuesday
Blue Coutell is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30tZWNf"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 19
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Aug 18
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Aug 17
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service