30 Bananas a Day!

I'm a newbie on 30bad! Of course I'd love to interact with anyone but I'd really love to find some locals, especially if you have tips on finding large fruit quantities during winter!

Love & fruit from Montreal

Claire

Views: 1193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live Near MTL too. I go to Gaeten bono once a week. I'm a banana lover :) 

U fully raw? it takes a good week and a half for mine to ripen are urs the same?

Yeah but I have a banana system ;) I'm always a case ahead. 

I keep one or two cases under a blanket to make them yellow super fast.

And one case ready to eat at all times.

If you have instagram, check out my page (lopichance) I give Fruit tips super often! :D  

I'm going to try the blanket trick thanks

Cool look at all them fruity people from Montreal ! Im from laval ! 

I just moved from laval to montreal a few months ago! :P

Wow! Great to see so many responses! :) I will be checking out the tricks and places mentioned! :)

Hey Nouha!

Thanks for the reply! I`m actually 100% raw, but just new to this area (just moved from Laval) So I needed to find new food sources ;) Love Chris Kendall! :)

& I`d love to get together sometime! Always up for meeting new people in the area with similar interests! :)

Fruit&love

Claire

Do any of you bike or run? We should do a meet up or something like that

I enjoy running, although not so much when it's -20 out. I agree, we should have some kind of event so we can all meet each other. 

I guess it's a little late answer but I do bike and I've used my bike as transportation for the whole winter. ( I do between 1h to 2h30 a day) I really like it. It could be nice to do a meeting at the Mountain and climb it together ! 

It's never to late lol What kind of bike do u ride? I don't ride in the winter but in the summer that's how a get around I wish I can do it in the winter but it's not practical for me. We should so do that met up and then climb the hill. How llong does it take u to climb the hill?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Alex Curtis-Slep's photo was featured
10 hours ago
Profile IconRonald Gordon, Kelli Hayes, Neda and 3 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
10 hours ago
Michael Lanfield posted a video
10 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Weekend $500B Bank Bailout Needed for Jamie Dimon's Bonus! (Bix Weir) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2NAhwdZ"
15 hours ago
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lanfield posted a status
"Wanna visit Costa Rica? Vegans get 20% off accommodations. https://peaceful-village.com/join/renting/"
yesterday
Michael Lanfield and Mindaugas BananaHoover are now friends
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Laura Maslen
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Laura Maslen
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens commented on Jasmin's group European Fruit Eaters
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens replied to anna's discussion fruitarians in spain / canary islands in the group European Fruit Eaters
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens joined Jasmin's group
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens commented on Tabassum's group 811 España
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens joined Tabassum's group
Jan 10
Jelle replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jan 7

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service