30 Bananas a Day!

I just read an article saying that healthy women (health was defined as vegan and grain free eating habits) don't have menstruation periods. It was stated that during those days woman's body cleanses and that it shouldn't be like that, it's unhealthy and an unnatural process to our bodies. What do you think about it? I haven't looked more into it yet and I'm just curious what you think about it. As I see it, it really makes sense and yet there are so many healthy women who do have their periods...

Views: 1335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is there any evidence or study's or tests done to back this up?

I would LOVE to not have periods anymore. They a huge pain for me :( 

Are you raw till 4?

I have been raw vegan for eleven and a half month now.
The first month I started the raw vegan life style I had my period twice that month. Not painful but a thick flow.
three months into the diet the flow was lighter and no longer than 2 days. on the 12 months of this life style I didn't get my period. (On September)
I eat raw (I'll have rice once a week every other week) I have been eating nuts and seeds and avocados so it is not lack of fats I assume.

I like to have my painless bleeding for at least 1/2 days.

Wow, that's amazing!

I've been a vegan for a few years now & barely get my period!! on the SAD I used to have my period for a week with a heavy flow, back pain, bloating, cramps, cravings, mood swings & weight gain. Now my period lasts 1-3 days, super light flow, no other symptoms, always on time but I never feel it coming. I still get acne before my period but nothing like before :)  since going vegan I've been using the Diva Cup which is super awesome, would never use tampons again!! I would highly recommend it to every woman out there!

Cool! And that cup is already on my list! :)

This is very interesting to me, because I just started raw till 4 a few months and although I'm seeing benefits from a low fat vegan lifestyle, the cooked foods have been hard on my digestion and I'm thinking of going raw for the healing benefits then of course going back to cooked food some nights later on when my digestive system is much stronger. My period right now is pretty heavy and I know that's an indicator that my body isn't getting healed as effectively, (although this is the first lifestyle where my period comes on time, I had lost it for a long time so that's a plus)! 

Of course, raw vegan lifestyle is definitely the best and the healthiest. Maybe your body needs more time to cleanse, you said you are raw till 4 just for a few months. Anyway, good luck! :)

When I was younger and a carb addict, I had regular but very long and painful cycles. After childbirth, all my cramps and pain went away for approx 10 years. When I got into strength training, I did not connect the dots. My cycles worsened, became irregular and painful again. It was common for my cycles to last 7 days, of which I hurt for 4. Now on vegan, I have only 1 day of pain and my cycle is over in 3-4. Definite sign of better health!

I should add when I was strength training I was eating high protein/high animal content. Makes me want to throw up......

Oh yikes! I'm so sorry that happened to you Fruity, glad you're on this lifestyle now so you don't have to go through that so much anymore :) 

Is there anychance you could link the article?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
Sunday
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Oct 16
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Oct 16
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service