30 Bananas a Day!

Dear ones,

I begun raw diet 7 years ago and have been going forth and back to cooked food until I discovered 80/10/10 2,5 years ago. At that time I had some trouble (low energy, headache...) because of eating too much avocados as I had plenty of them in my farm.  I discovered 80/10/10 and finally I got stabilized into the raw and went 2 years on no fats at all, no avocado (just a few tries and didn't felt well about it), but progressively I got headache and heart beat acceleration from eating sweet fruits. I had troubles with bananas, mangoes, durian feels horrible, even coconut water, I tried little cooked again and it is worse... the only fruit I feel ok with and get some energy to have some hours of exercise is orange juice.

I did some blood test and got b12 a little low and will get some right supplement soon but has somebody some experience or hint of what challenge my body is having? and solutions? My gd-father got serious diabetes problems in his life and i never did any check as i trust it should be no one on my diet.

I also had great teeth 5years ago and got now 7 carries from 1 really big and profound.

Blessings

Michael

Views: 3812

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I drink a lot more more water but clearly I feel it goes way less in my system then water from fruits... I left the tropics anyway and have no more coconut at hand.

what medical test did you do that shows 'thin blood'?

Wait a minute... Did we all just assume you're not under eating?
Good point Brad we never addressed calorie intake. Michael and Yasmin Sol do you know how many calories you eat each day?

would say a 3000 a day, have been using cronometer to find it out but don't remember right now. can check it again...

thank you guys for your help and advices!!!

Michael

3000cals a day is a LOT of fruit. Many people say it but its rare to see it.

3000cals a day of quality tasting fruit is very hard to find and to have it ripe and ready to go takes quite a logistical focus.

In the tropics it is maybe easier to have always have tons of ripe fruits. In costa rica, you get a banana rack of about 60bananas for 1,5$, so if you get a few of these racks at different stages you always have ripe bananas ready. And a part of these you have mangoes, papayas, etc... you probably know that

on the high carb lifestyle you should always eat enough carbs until you're full.  keep your carb tank full so you're ready to go for whatever life brings you.  eating until i'm full instead of just satisfied is so much better.  it gives me so much passion and drive,  i've been upping my calories and notice a big difference.  In the morning at first, I can only eat like 6 bananas so i'll eat 6 bananas take a shower then sit down and try to slam down more bananas maybe up to another 6, then i'll munch on dates throughout the day at my desk, eat like 7 apples, then eat eat some raw OJ I get, like a half gallon, and lately ive been eating potatos for the rest of my meal.  i dont like eating them hot, i'll cook them in advance then allow them to cool in the fridge, or ill take the dried potato flakes mix with water and tiny bit of salt and NOT cook it.  So I dunno how many calories i'm consuming but i think its about 3000 and life is so much better, i feel like a cartoon!!!

yes of course, I meant that I'm not eating anything that is mainly fat like avocado, seeds, nuts etc...

I am back in Europe and I am doing a little better with the headaches. It is still coming back eating dates.. strangely, tropical climate is not doing best for me...

the is still so much to rediscover and refine, would be great to write a revisited 801010 book as more things get discovered and mistakes could be avoided.

I eat lots of greens, some water and fruits but do probably have some deficiency as my blood doesn't coagulate properly. It may be the same reason than the headaches.

Thank you dear family for your help.

How low is your B12?

And what are doing about it? :)

it has been low when I checked it in the past but I have done muscular injection myself for some while. Here in Tenerife, canary islands I have much less problem. Probably for the dry climate....

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"HIGH TREE-ZIN! MCKABE, LISA PAYJE & SHIFTY ADAM COLLUDED WITH FOREIGN ASSETS IN THEIR COUP ATTEMPT! #truth #light#now http://bit.ly/2VaavBZ"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Gu5rVt"
Feb 16
chris jones is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 16
Houdini Steve Owens joined M ♦'s group
Feb 13
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Hanyi Zhang
Feb 13
Profile IconHanyi Zhang and Maëwa joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 11
Reese posted a discussion
Feb 8
Olga posted a discussion
Feb 7
VeritasCurat is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 7
Peter Csere posted a video

Amazon Fruit Festival 2020

Be there or eat a pear! Ecuador. January 16-22, 2020. http://www.amazonfruitfestival.com AFF 2019 was a blast. Come to AFF 2020! Tickets on sale now, starting at $475 (prices go up April 1st.)
Feb 5
Manual Pedal posted a video

Surly Ogre Long Term Review

This is a review on my new #SurlyOgre after retiring my #SurlyLongHaulTrucker. I've had this bike for several months now. I updated it with all my parts from...
Feb 5
Profile IconHolly and Olga joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 5
Charlotte Pickering replied to Peter Csere's discussion Terra Frutis in Ecuador is looking for members!
Feb 5
Feb 5

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service