30 Bananas a Day!

Aloha fellow fruitbats

I'm heading to Penang in Malaysia on the 17th May. If anyone is going to be around that part of the world and would like to meet up, let me know....

Peace.....

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That sounds awesome! Do you travel with your own bicycle and trailer?
i have a bike with paniers but no trailer. actually now i only have one panier as the other was stolen about 5 days ago along with some other stuff that i didn't need so now i am even lighter. i have a bike, a panier, a small backback, minimal clothing and a tent. don't really need a tent here in asia though as accomodation is so cheap but its there as an option.
Hey Nick, nice attitude re the stolen stuff :) So can you carry a lot of fruit with panniers? I'm contemplating getting a trailer for hauling boxes of fruit etc when I set off traveling about. Also do you have a home base or do you just move around nomadic style?

Thanks!
yes you can. i think each panier has about 40L capacity. there is also a frame over the back rim which you can either strap fruit to (like chempedak) or you could attach a box onto that to carry fruit. trailers are good too. i have never had one myself but harley swears by them. maybe test both out and see which you prefer...

my home is wherever i am brent. no permanent base as such. pretty nomadic at the moment. would like to be a part of a raw vegan/natural living community sometime but havent yet found the right place
gee that's no good Nick, where did that happen? I'm guessing George Town area maybe?
no on my first day in teluk bahang i set up my tent on the beach after some advice from someone staying at ms lows guesthouse. i left my tent with one panier in it with my laptop and some other stuff. i was walking back down the beach in the afternoon and saw someone in my tent. i ran after them but they jumped on a scooter and drove off towards georgetown.

its really no problem at all. i sent all that stuff off with blessings in the hope that it ends up in someones hands that will benefit from it
I love your attitude Nick! I'm sending lots of positive fruity vibes to you. You will be showered with the motherload of delicious fruits, all for free, very soon! Have fun on your adventures :)
Thanks Paula. Today 6 of the most amazing chempedaks turned up. They are super sweet and melt in the mouth. All thanks to you! :)
Did your laptop get taken?
Great attitude Nick as usual my friend :)
How about "red prawn" durian, now is available?
yes it is but there is not much around yet and its expensive. around 20 rm/kilo. the 604 that is available at the moment is out of this world though. don't worry you will find plenty of nice durian when you get here....
some pics...

penang durian

magic mangosteen

vevelty smooth chempedak

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
yesterday
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Sunday
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Sunday
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Sunday
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10
Profile IconSean, Magdalena, George Gagnon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 9
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 5
Peter's photo was featured
Jun 4
Profile IconRuby, linhle11, 13thMoon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 4

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service