30 Bananas a Day!

When I was deep into my eating disorder, I used to get headaches whenever I stood up. Once I went into treatment, however, they quickly went away and I didn't experience them at all for the past year and a half. This is how I know that it's related to my diet. I've now been doing this lifestyle for about 6 and a half months and I'm suddenly finding myself with this problem again. Does anyone have any ideas what it might be caused by?

I'm well hydrated. I'm drinking about 3.5-4 liters of water a day.

I thought it might be a salt problem so I've been eating huge amounts of swiss chard, which is extremely sodium rich. Or is it necessary to use table salt to test this?

Could it be a result of not enough fat? I'm normally between 4-7% and I do small amounts of overts about 3-4 times a week.

Could it be a B12 issue? I am not currently taking a supplement and have not been tested for the past year. But I've never heard of this being a symptom.

A normal day of food consists of 2000 calories of fruit throughout the day and then a 1000-1500 calorie dinner of rice or pasta. I'm not that good about getting in my greens. Besides the recent swiss chard splurge, I normally only get in a head of romaine about 3 times a week.

I feel a little bit scared about this because I'm otherwise doing so incredible on this lifestyle and it's frustrating to find that there's something going wrong. I'm wondering if anyone has ever experienced this or if anyone has any ideas of what it might be?

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have had experience with migraines in the past but mine are genetic and usually based from lack of sleep or stress and so I'd recommend going to see your doctor to get your blood checked and make sure its not a type of deficiency and if it isnt then go from there

I'm new to this lifestyle and get these symptoms whenever I completely give up the whites -flour, sugar, and so on.  I did that previously for 8 months and felt fantastic after I survived the initial two weeks.  I'm inspired by your ability to keep on trucking. Migraines and dizziness always get the better of me, including last weekend--off the wagon I went.  Hope you manage to get checked -- ensure it's not blood sugar, or low blood pressure, or a deficiency like you and Brooke mentioned. Good luck and Feel better!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconLeeanne and Eva joined 30 Bananas a Day!
3 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"CNN Lays Off Staffers After Massive Ratings Drop #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2EsDsDd"
3 hours ago
Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
May 20
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service