30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone,

I know that you can make rice out of celeriac, cauliflower or zucchini. What could you use to replace the seaweed? Cucumber skin maybe?

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Views: 2229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Collard leaves work really well for wraps. 

I prefer to make 'fruit-shi' :) I use shredded coconut (raw dried) and ripe mango puree mixed well for the rice, unroasted nori (is even raw seaweed a no-no here? no idea what else would taste like seaweed unless you painstakingly made raw fruit leather?), and I fill it with cucumber noodles, lychee fruit, medjool dates, (not too juicy) tomatoes, and finely chopped Jamaican hot pepper, with a sweet chili mango sauce I make in my magic bullet for dipping.  It's really good, and the sweet/spicy flavor is great! 

Daikon, the white radish, makes an awesome sushi rice when shredded and strained in a nut bag!! also makes an awesome wide noodle when soaked in orange juice for those spicy dishes. Id agreed that collards could be great seaweed replacers. I don't use dehydrator personally but that'd be one way to get the texture on point. Maybe even mustard greens YUM! or Kale for a more mild flavor. mmm with mango?! Now im just getting hungry! haha

because not heating it ensures it keeps the most toxins in it  ;)

isn't dried seaweed considered raw as well, since it's dehydrated?

Okay you are just playing with your food.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Feb 18
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Feb 18
Rock posted a discussion
Feb 17
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Feb 17
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service