30 Bananas a Day!

Anybody else having this problem? When I wear jeans it is about 100x more uncomfortable to eat big meals or drink a big smoothie. My stomach gets sooo big :/ I'm having a really hard time dealing with the "pregnant belly" after eating. It looks so bad. I've been wearing a light jacket a lot this summer even though its over 80F just to hide my big food belly. I've lost a lot of weight eating like this but I'm still hanging on to a layer of belly chub and now when I eat, and I'm wearing jeans, it just cuts into my belly fat and gives me rolls, even though I'm pretty skinny everywhere else. It looks ridiculous.

At least in basketball shorts or yoga pants (which I've been wearing a lot of this summer) I can just roll the top down and it doesn't cut into my belly. Maybe this is why freelee is always in yoga pants. This is really starting to irritate me. And yoga pants are not really an option for me in winter. Any ideas on how to cut down on the belly bloat after eating so I can wear jeans like a normal person again? (I've tried wearing jeans a size up but they fall off, I need a belt hold them up and the same thing happens - belt buckle digging in my belly fat)

Also, add a side note, how long do you think it'll take before the last of the belly fat goes away? It's been like a year already... I've been trying to wait it out & not worry about it but it's not going away and I feel like my stomach is slowly getting bigger. In October when I was visiting family I distinctly remember waking up with a super flat belly and that was amazing, I was weighing in at 112-113 in the mornings. but now I look perma-bloated and weigh 119-120 :( it's really doing a number on my self esteem. Like what's the point of losing weight if I look just as fat and feel gross all the time anyway. Ugh. I can only assume that I'm doing something wrong causing me to gain weight again. I am disgusted with myself.

Views: 1021

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't wait to try it!! Thank you, Meadow Flower, for being so specific in your response. I can just imagine your elated-ness, lol. I'll feel that way when I can eat a high carb meal, and have my stomach flat again an hour later. Is that possible? It just might be. I'm excited! The HCL/Pepsin is helping already, but given the fact that it's probably addictive or I could become dependent on it, I'll switch over as soon as I can to SE. I'll start a new thread and post my results eventually.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service