30 Bananas a Day!

I was just napping and during a dream i ate part of a fried fish sandwich and fries.  then in the actual dream i freaked out and coldnt believe i ate it and felt horribly guilty and "omg i ruined everything!"

Then i wake up and i have a horrible sad/guilty feeling still!  i know it was just a dream, but it was so real and the emotion in it was so real!

Anyone else have dreams like this?! im ecstatic it's only a dream, but i dont want to have dreams like that at all! haha

The end of this month marks my 6 month 100% 811 :D so that's super exciting :D :D but i find it strange that i still feel guilty and sad like i actually ate those things after i wake up and realize it was a dream.  

Views: 595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol! yes so happy im not alone! so freakyyy

Yes i had a dream once that i went to my was favorite place .... In and Out .... Sigh***  and i bit into a 4x4 animal style (4 hamburger patties and buns w/ special sauce and cheese and fresh cold tomato and lettace mmm (mouth watering now)) ANYWAYS it was so vivid i could taste it and when i woke up i was completely confused hahaha but yes i its normal lol! 

yikesss! lol.  ya its so crazy to actually taste the food in the dream and it tastes like it used to!

I occasionally get weird dreams about eating meat.  Like nasty meal, like gross, cheap, waxy bologna.  Wonder why.

yep had one recently. I've had em where i'm smoking and getting drunk too. I gotta say smoking and getting drunk is way more fun in a dream then in real life so i kinda enjoyed those dreams haha.

i gave into beer this weekend and got drunk off 3 and i ordered steak fries and tater tots to soak some of it up.  i wasnt hung over the next day though.  i ran 8 miles. but i wish i had more will power on this particular day.  it's sad because i knew of another guy there that doesn't drink and he just orders a coca-cola

maybe its your body telling you you need more iron? just you know, keep it vegan gals. :)  I havent had this one yet but I've only had 1 dream since becoming vegan and it was that i was hanging out with another fruity and I left coconuts at his place that he shared his place with Cindy Crawford so I got to call her on his mobile to ask her to please bring me my coconuts. LOL

This has happened to me before (for me it was dreaming about eating vegan junk food) but it was a while ago on juice fasts. I think this happens when you're in a mindset of having to do perfectly on an eating plan, like I was, and not following the plan because it's fun and it's what you love to do. I think your dream was less about what you ate in the dream and more about showing you that a slip up of any kind will ruin what you've done the past six months (it won't). I've noticed that if I'm feeling really relaxed and happy with what I'm doing, I don't have dreams like that about food.   

I hope that makes sense.

I still have dreams about smoking, though, and I quit a loooooong time ago :-)

Maybe you feel guilty about dreaming about eating animal flesh.  It was just  a dream.  Don't worry about it.

Never happened to me, sounds like a nightmare! I just have tangerine dreams, of me eating apple bananas sitting on Sunset Beach watching the huge waves as the sunsets over the horizon..

Very lovely dreams you have WEston.  Sounds like the dreams I have when I am wide awake and wishing and hoping and fantasizing about living in a tropical fruit oasis where I own a large piece of land and grow tons and tons of fruits and lettuce.  LOL

Haha, don't we all want our own organic fruit farm in the tropics, preferably walking distance from a killer surf break!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"$5 Trillion Wiped Out From World Stocks Amid Fastest Collapse In History #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2vfwccz"
15 hours ago
Paul replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Wednesday
Silvery posted a discussion
Wednesday
Silvery replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Tuesday
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Tuesday
Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 22
ednshell posted a discussion
Feb 18
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Feb 18
Rock posted a discussion
Feb 17
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Feb 17
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service