30 Bananas a Day!

i am learning more and more that although we are 811 raw vegan, we may not be living in a "raw" world.  there is pollution, and EMFs, and cold weather, and stress etc, all of which influences our health.

i would love to hear what your experience has been with getting sick.

how long were you 811 when it happened?

what were your symptoms?

how/why do you believe it happened?

what actions did you take?

Views: 459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I work directly with people all day, other than a cold l very rarely get sick. Also even a cold is a minor event maybe lasts 1-2 days. I work everyday ,yup 7 days w week i cant recall a day i had to call off due to illness. Before went raw i had hpylori. Stomach virus and clininc dr said i had to take some massive pill protocol ( 8 pill a day)or it never go away. Bullshit it went away in less than 3 weeks?? His response was i must of had a bad test?? Sean

when you do have a cold do you do anything differently? ie, more sleep, water etc?

No not at all as sunshine wrote below its gone quickly and only mild symptoms

yea 1 time but my body if fueled with great amino acids neutralizes it really fast.  less than 2 days

still waiting to get sick on 811

that's great! how long have you been doing 811?

got into it last spring. admittedly, i'm not 100% (but have been the last 10 days!), but even very high raw i went from getting sick at least twice a year (usually sinus infection/sore throat/cold) to zippo. thing is i expose myself to conditions that should make me more prone to illness now than ever before (breathing in recycled air of 300 sad eaters 8hrs a day, any number of which are sick).

Not yet, Booooyeah!

nice, how long have you been 811?

I'm sick right now blehhh. I have been Strict 811 for about 7 months. While I have been raw for about a year and 8 months I have been sick a couple times. Although, like right now, getting sick is still MISERABLE and somewhat debilitating, when I get sick now it is not as intense or miserable. I feel that I've gotten sick fewer times and farther between.

I have probably gotten sick from my schedule and body being out of balance. STRESS has been a big part of my life and maybe not enough sleep and rest. Other than that I'm kind of stumped as to why rawbies get sick.
Oh and also I work in a restaurant shaking hands and touching dirty menus everyday ehhh

My boyfriend had a bad cold. I hung out and nursed him and didn't catch it. I had gone off completely raw for a few weeks ahead and had just gotten back to completely raw in the nick of time!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Monday
Rock posted a discussion
Monday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Sunday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Saturday
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service