30 Bananas a Day!

HAS ANYONE TOTALLY CLEARED THEIR ACNE ON THIS LIFESTYLE?? LOSING HOPE

my skin just keeps getting worse.  I know i know its detox.  But is there light at the end of the tunnel??? Has anyone other then tarah cleared their acne?  and if so what do they do and how do they eat?

Views: 1617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cleaner you eat drink etc cleaner you will be :) it takes a lil but i found different herbs help me alotttt tryin to not wash with face with tapppppppout water hahaa what really works the best tho i think is cleaning the skin with lemons or ur own peee nuthins better for ur skin then ur vary own peee weeeeeeeeeeee :)

really?  I wonder why?

yes! I never thought about the tap water, but it does have a lot of chemicals in it in chicago. Also, I put lemon on my face every night and it helps my skin be soft, break down dead skin cells, and heal acne scars. love it! :D

Gosh Im so sorry, know how you feel, I feel soo sad and uncomfy when I break out...

Just out of curiosity, Can I ask what you are eating?? Like what your staples are? I know for me.. I actually break out in lil bumps on my neck, back and chest,  when i eat bananas, potatoes and just found out pumkpin :((((  I was raw for a year but couldn't eat nanas even though I kept experimenting. So apples and pineapples were my staple, till I caved and ate some cooked veggies and then starches to keep my carbys up;). I am a raw till 4 or 6 kinda gal now :) but somedays are still full raw. Sometimes we can be sensitive to certain foods I think?? Anyone else feel that way?

I hope you don't lose hope;) and you find a cure, or the detox ends soon, but i know for me, some foods are actually a trigger for my blemishes :/ 

the only trigger i have noticed is onions or spices of any kinds, expessially onions, bananas are one of my stapes, so i couldn't imagine being triggered by them!  Good luck :)

When I am consistent, I have perfect, beautiful skin. 

I don't eat many dates and dried fruit, but fill up on watery fruits, which hydrate you and our skin

I dont eat avocado more than once every other week and I try to eat it with veggies, not fruit because of the candida reaction when you have a fatty and high-sugar meal. (it helps to know when my period is/ when I start to have acne reactions because of hormone changes - I use Period Tracker App and Mcalc (also a period tracker app). you can put in your symptoms, moods, and make notes of what you ate or anything you want in Period tracker. When I look in my calendar from past months, I see where I start to get acne flair-ups and eat extra good those times.)

I exercise often (I try to get a good sweat in every day - anything that makes me sweat works for me)

I try to manage stress by taking deep breathes and keeping things in perspective - high stress for me, means acne as well as a myriad of other problems

I sleep 9+ hours every night (or try to)

When I am consistent, my skin is perfect. I think it just takes time to detox and also to get to know your body's cycles and reactions to different things. I think this diet has helped me get in better touch with my body more than anything I've ever done. 

best of luck!!

xo

if we are perfectly pure and clean our cycles shouldn't cause breakouts though, because we are in balance.  one naturopathic doctor that reccommends and 80 10 10 raw diet says that any pimple is just are lymphatic system, when are lymphatic system is clean, so is our skin.  I know i have a long ways to go to be clean, i ate TONS of processed food, red meat, fat, and tons of cheese as a child.

That happened to me too! what helped me was eating more raw than cooked, and using a separate washcloth for my face and body after showering.  there are still a few stubborn spots that I'm hoping disappear! *new, clean washcloth everytime

i think its just our lymphatic system cleaning itself out, after a year of this if its still happening i may reconsider my path

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
5 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
Tuesday
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Jul 5
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Jul 5
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Jul 4
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service