30 Bananas a Day!

I have recently received many emails regarding the date 11/11/2010.  Many groups around the world will be meditating, visualizing, chanting, praying, singing, dancing, etc.  Today is a day to visualize and pray for the future that you wish to create.  So because of the motivation from many loved ones around the globe, I have written my visualizations and dreams for the future.  Since I am not getting together in a group today to meditate or pray, I have decided to send this list to you all so we can all begin to visualize a more peaceful, loving society.  Please feel free to pass this list along to friends and family.  And if you wish, add to my list!!  I would love to see all the beautiful visualizations and dreams for our future.

I love you all!  Many you have abundance in all aspects of your life! Om Namah Shivaya!!!

Ki's Dreams for the future, present and now:

-We feel balance and harmony in our Higher Selves through Love.

-We chant in a state of constant remembrance of God.

-We are selfless and deeply connected to our Higher Self.

-We care for and respect one another.

-Our land, a gift, is open and free.

-We respect Gaia and live according to the laws of Nature.

-We listen intently and act only for the Highest Good.

-We are grateful to Mother Nature for providing us with fresh fruits and vegetables to eat.

-The air is clean and fresh and the waters flow freely.

-We respect all creatures and their way of life.

-Our hearts are open and giving.

-We feel connected to all of life.

-We help others first before helping ourselves.

-We have a strong community that's rooted in Love.

-We Love and accept ourselves.

-We are productive and self sustaining.

-We live our lives by Truths.

-We are in the height of our potential with every word, thought and deed.

-Our minds are balanced and calm.

-We enjoy life!

-We Love and accept one another.

-Our bodies are in perfect, balanced health and we feel energized with every waking moment.

-We are ever expansive in our consciousness, our growth and Love.

-We Love All!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for listening. I love you all very much and I have a deep faith in our healing and well being.  We can accomplish anything when we work together! Love love love!

Love,
Ki

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is beautiful! Happy 11:11!

Thank you...it helps to stay positive. :) Thanks for the flower, lovely!
Nice, Ki, nice postive, high vibe post. You sound like a positive, upbeat person. keep it up!
Thanks David. I am working on being more positive. We could all use a little more positivity in our lives...it starts with ourselves. Being positive the best we can in each moment. I still have a lot to learn.
Yes, that's beautiful!
Beautiful Mandala! Thanks for your compassion! Thanks for your remembrance of those who stood before us! We are all connected deeply rooted to this Mother we call Earth!! Love love love!
That's beautiful Jerome!
Thank you for visualizing with us Jerome! So beautiful...let's start creating this paradise day by day! Love you all!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
4 hours ago
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by