30 Bananas a Day!

I had a dream that Harley showed up at my house wearing glasses, saying he had no place to go and that he was taking a break from his girl.  He did not look like his usual self.  And I wondered why of all places he ended up at mine and I had no idea how he found my house.

Views: 444

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol. I had a dream of Harley and Freelee a month or two ago. But nothing crazy---I was traveling and they showed up along my journey to feed me some banana smoothies. I remember they had blenders and stuff. :-)

awkward... I have nothing else to say haha

hahahaha- my sentiments exactly! Think DR will respond!?

I would be the same way lol

Lol nice. I had a dream that I drank Freelee's orange juice by mistake. Well I drank the OJ on ourpose but I didn't know it was hers. I didn't even know she was there at my house until after I drank the OJ. I just woke up realized I had no fruit for breakfast and I saw a huge thing of freshly squeezed OJ and I was like wow it is like a perfect amount for a meal so I grabbed it. Then later Freelee comes and is like wtf is my OJ. I felt awful. Apparently she had stayed at my house the night before for some reason and I had no clue. In the dream I was telling my roommate omg I accidentally drank the banana girls OJ.

LOL. Questionable mushrooms in the salad?

did you wake up with crusty bed sheets?

OCD anyone?

Had a dream about DR and Freelee a couple nights ago. We three were splashing in ocean waves on a very sunny day at the beach. Thanks for being so positive in my mind, you two! you're so beautiful and inspirational

In a Dream...less than a week ago I ran into DR when I was out flying on my hover craft. I thanked him for his work and we had a lough then I asked him if he wanted to try my hover craft but he said no.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Kris and Kevin are now friends
yesterday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
yesterday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video
Sunday
Profile IconSylvie Charron, Sarah Troyer, arinn m williams and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Mindaugas BananaHoover replied to Mindaugas BananaHoover's discussion Project: 101 Arguments Why We Need Move to TROPICS. Yes No Lists in the group Costa Rica 80 10 10
Nov 4
Profile IconBlu and Mike Moffat joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 25
ednshell posted a video

Arthur Firstenberg - 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity

A Symposium regarding 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity was held on August 12, 2018 in Taos, New Mexico, USA. Arthur Firstenberg was one of the…
Oct 25
OrganicMark posted a status
"Fed Prints Hundreds Of Billions For Repo, Majority Of US Banks At Risk Of Failure In Next Downturn #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2MGiJjV"
Oct 24
Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
Oct 23
OrganicMark posted a status
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
Oct 23

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service