30 Bananas a Day!

Greetings, I can't think of a good title to get noticed :)

As a long time reader of this forum I feel I have to thank everyone for their contributions to the forum. My family is 811 and lives in NYC. I live in Miami with other 811'ers and 30 bad members. Things I hope to post on in the near future:

Linking our ancestors decisions back to the ideas of "fitness"
Making people responsible for their health through the understanding of "social costs" and (my dad's perspective)
The 811 "proof" is in the primate literature if you know what your looking for
The possible futures in education
Beyond associational thinking
Produce concerns in the North
Posts regarding living with other 811'ers in Miami

As a long time reader, I thought I would mention that I have seen quite a number of posts regarding the establishment of an 811, mindful living, etc, community. I believe we need to begin the planning stages soon, as it takes time and thought to create something great. I am putting it out there that I am interested in meeting up in the future with long term 811 members in order to seriously discuss this matter. My vision is the re-imagining of modern society with limitless possibilities rather than simply "going in on a piece of land together." I would love to be a major contributor down the road.

Best intentions,
Jourdan

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad to see you here Jourdan!

Nice lists ;-)
It certainly sounds as though you have a lot of 811 wisdom/experience to offer here...

Warm Welcome!

Chloe
Welcome aboard, Jourdan!
Having the company of family on a health journey is a rare and blessed thing indeed.
I think I can safely speak for all reading that we would much appreciate a detailed story of everyone involved :-)
My hope is to not overburden the forum with walls of text. If I were to tell my or my family's story, it wouldn't be for my benefit. If it could inspire others, I might be willing to put up "my story" in the future.
What and whenever you think best. Everybody here, from the brand new to the experienced, can benefit from a tale of continuing success for you and yours, especially regarding family dynamics.
Welcome! I'm particularly interested in the primate literature and would really appreciate references. Thanks in advance.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
Friday
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
May 26
Peter posted photos
May 26
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
May 26
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
May 26
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service