30 Bananas a Day!

Hey everyone,

My boyfriend went to the doctors today because he thought he had a bad cold and eventually the doctor told him he had an allergy to grass (he plays a lot of soccer) and is not able to come near it for a few weeks. (I have to add that my bf is not vegan or vegetarian :/ )

So my question now is if anyone has ever heard of such an allergy before (because I havent).... what can be done???

Any comments are appreciated :))))

Tnx, Ela :)

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh and I'm german so I'm sorry for any mistakes :S

hey Ela,

the doctor probably is talking about the polls of the grass. not the grass itself.

right now the polls fly around in your area (bavaria) like crazy.

----------

Die Gräserpollen fliegen zur Zeit enorm. Du musst nicht mal auf einer Wiese sein um sie ab zu bekommen. Es wird gerade auch viel gemäht. Da Fliegen sie dann bei dem Wind besonders.

Zuerst waren es Birken und Haselnuss-Pollen und jetzt sind es halt die Gräser-Pollen. Ist sehr bei den Allergikern verbreitet. Manchmal jucken nur die Augen, manchmal niest man wie verrückt und die Nase rinnt ohne Ende. Bei manchen schwellen auch die Atemwege an.

Der Pollenflug dürfte aber nicht mehr all zu lange anhalten hier. Je nach Wetter. 2-4 Wochen max. hoffe ich.

----------

Sorry for replying that late :/
Thank you so much for ur time to answer :) 
He lives in Arizona, US, so i dunno if it's the same as in Germany :S but thank you so much for that answer! :))

Any bodily issue is simply toxic overload.  Is he willing to change his eating habits quite a bit?  Sounds like he needs to.  This is just the tip of the iceberg.  Just because someone is athletic/active doesn't mean they are healthy.  Just because someone doesn't realize how sick they are doesn't mean they are healthy either. 

Im sorry for replying that late :/
You're right! I told him as well that it's what he's eating too. He is willing but it's still gonna be hard work :S
Thank you soooooo much for taking time to answer me :))

Sorry for replying that late :/
Wow this sounds really good! I'll tell him :))) Thank you soooo much!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service