30 Bananas a Day!

Hello 811ers,

Just wanted to say hi, and let you know I haven't fallen off the planet.

I have been pretty busy at my new job, managing the Go Raw L.I.F.E. Center in Liberty Station. The interface is an all raw, organic, vegan and gluten free juice and smoothie bar. (811 options can be made to order!) Plus we have prepared foods in our deli case, also with some 811 options.

Slightly behind the scenes, we offer a meal plan for people to pick up all their raw meals for the day. Granted - not ideal for an 811er, but we know there are many who are still on their way there!

Can't tell how much I have enjoyed this opportunity! It has made going 100% far far easier. I even get a gym membership as part of my package! I feel like I'm living the dream!

Hope you can stop by and say hello,

Atulya

Views: 116

Replies to This Discussion

Very Cool! I'll have to come by when I'm in the area!

I'll have to stop by sometime. I live in east county so its hard to make trips that way. 

sweet!!! my friend kristina goes out with the man that owns it :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
yesterday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by