30 Bananas a Day!

Hey folks,

So I've decided when I return to Canada at the end of this year I'm having my fallopian tubes removed. I would do so sooner, but I believe the cost would be too high while I'm in Australia & I have the option of free health care in Canada.

I'm a little nervous about going under the knife, even knowing that it's an easy procedure and has advanced much in the past few years. 

I've never had any type of surgery and I'm wondering how my body will handle it. I have more than a few questions. Please feel free to offer advice if you have any imput!

What I'm wondering is:

-What kind of anesthesia is typically used & is it harmful?

-Are there any natural forms of painkillers other than willowbark available? 

-What effect could it have on my body as a woman (hormone related) and raw foodist? 

-Are there any foods I could eat before or after the surgery to make the process of recovery smoother? 

-Is there an optimal time of the month, before or after my monthly flow to get the surgery?

-Will it have an effect on my monthly flow?

-Are there many risk factors?

-Has anyone here on 30bad experienced the procedure? 

Please feel free add any other interesting information you may have on the subject.

Thanks! 

Views: 3498

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like to know also...

Thanks for posting this and sharing so openly Tarah (and many others). You have sparked a fabulous and interesting discussion to read through.

As a mother, or despite being a mother, I can completely see and respect your point of view. Kia kaha. I love my children completely. I raise them with consciousness and encourage their freedom and individuality. I am the first to say that due to these beings requiring me, I frequently encounter hurdles and blocks when it comes to my personal contribution to/work on the earth. A feeling that my hands are tied, or that I am biding my time, treading water, waiting for them to reach ages where I can be of more help to the earth. I do everything I can in my life and make decisions from a space of awareness.

I choose not to regret any decisions I have made in my life. They have all shaped me, and I am happy for who I am. I have, however, made a very strong mental note (in case of reincarnation, which for some reason seems logical to me) to ensure that I do not procreate in my future lives! From where I stand, having chosen this path, what you are saying makes sense.

I am thrilled to see such wisdom, compassion, and bravery in such a young woman. Once again, thank you.

I sent the link below to Tarah a few days ago privately, but I thought in the interest of education, it would be fitting for our entire community to learn of potential side-effects from the tubal ligation procedure.

For your information, folks:

http://tubal.org/symptoms_of_pts.htm

Hi Tarah, my two cents here...you are very young and you never know what life may come to you and how it may affect you. Don't do anything you could regret later. It may seem unrealistic now, but life is funny and throws you  a curve ball here and there. Good luck.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconLeeanne and Eva joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"CNN Lays Off Staffers After Massive Ratings Drop #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2EsDsDd"
yesterday
Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 21
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
May 20
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service