30 Bananas a Day!

Now I that I have your attention, let me hear a drum roll please!

ha ha

I went to my dentist today after not having my teeth cleaned for 1.5 years. The dental hygenist said that she has never seen teeth this clean in all her years working. No plaque build-up, and PERFECT - THAT'S RIGHT! FRUIT DOESN'T MAKE YOUR TEETH ROT. And I've been 80/10/10 since September, Raw since January 2011 (where I also ate A LOT of fruit, but I wasn't low fat). 

As for my teeth routine, sometimes i brush once a day or twice (usually twice - morning & night). I use a natural toothpaste with no glycerin, mostly essential oils like tea tree and neem oil (all vegan, no fluoride, and all that other crap). 

YAY 

Views: 1829

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you! Lucky for my family, we don't use Crest anymore. I was pointing out how uninformed I was.  I now use a homemade toothsoap or hydrogen peroxide, sometimes baking soda. 

LOLOLOL to this thread...:-)

When my regular dentist was off on maternity my family booked with another dentist, who said it was Of great importance that my childern and my wife have full sets of xrays done asap , and that i should Not be using such strong whitern produvts on our theeth???? As they will be harmful for us I said we dont use paste or otber gels or creams . I tryed to Explain in basic terms why we had no izsues, he shook his head and said flat out my theetb had been bleached or coloured white with a lack of stain. My wife and kids have never had cavitys nor would i let someone colour them? Im glad we have our regular girl back

well done! cant wait to see my teeth when i go full HCRV

It will be amazing!!

My teeth sparkle these days! They are super white! I used to have horrible coffee stains all over... not no more :)

Yess! Awesome! :D

wait so did the discolourings go away? hmm I'd like to have a bit pearlier teeth as well. ;)

Congrats on the clean bill of tooth health.  Unfortunately one of my back teeth cracked in half about three weeks ago.....so.................    :/

Yikes! That sucks. Do you tend to rip things apart with your teeth? My sister does that a lot, cracked her tooth many times. Now she stops (like little plastic things that hold tags on clothes, opening container lids with teeth, etc.)

No not really. For sure not that far back.  Idk what the deal is, but you look great.  i wish I had teeth like yours.  Keep it up. :)

That's awesome.  If you don't mind my asking, do you eat a lot of dates?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
14 hours ago
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Tuesday
allie posted a discussion
Tuesday
allie posted a photo
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
Jun 10

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service