30 Bananas a Day!

Free 80/10/10 book and selling other good stuff (cheap!)

So I got a copy of the book I no longer need and I'm moving soon so I'd like to pass it on to someone who will benefit from it. Please let me know if you want it. 

I'm also selling a bunch of stuff, been trying on craigslist but barely gettin' any responses. Maybe some of you are interested in some of this stuff. I gotta get rid of it so I'm goin' by "best offer" but if I'mma ship it out to you, its gotta be worth it. I have no bank account so you'd have to send me the cash in the mail, like in a birthday card or something. 

-Magnets (Wide Variety, 12 Different Types)
-4 Candle Holders Made Of Lava Stone
-Assortment Of Hemp, Blue, Rainbow, White, Black, Neutral
-17 Gallon Steel Utility Tub
-Multi-Meter
-Elevation Training Mask (Small)
-2 Or 3 Gallon Glass Jar (I forgot, I think its 3 though)
-Old Lacrosse Stick, Brine F15 Shaft Cyber Head
-Metal Money Lockbox With Key 
-New Balance Minimus Trail Running Shoes (Size 12 Wide, Fits 11Size Foot)
-Injinji Performance Toe Socks (Barely Used, Clean)
-Verizon Choclate Phone, Broken Mic
-Bob Marley "Freedom" Flag
-Copper Sphere 1 and 1/2 inch diameter
-Urban X-press Hybrid Bicycle

If you live near western mass then you could pick it up! Obviously you can't buy the bigger stuff if you live far away... Also have a broken macbook pro if anyone's interested in that... 

Let me know if you're interested in anything and I'll get you the details on it. 

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's very kind of you. Have you considered donating it to a public library?

I called yesterday, with a big box of awesome books that I know they don't have, they're all "we don't have the room" and I don't believe that, and I know they don't have these awesome books. Plus, I want it to go to someone who will actually use it and benefit from it. Thats why I separated it from the books in the box, I did consider throwing it in with that box, but figured it would be more useful for someone actually interested in the diet, it may not get read for quite awhile at the library. 

What is an elevation training mask?

condition the lungs and creating pulmonary resistance, your diaphragm is strengthened, surface area and elasticity in the alveoli is increased. Elevation Training Mask will help get your breathing under control and help with lung stamina, increase lung capacity, oxygen efficiency and increase over all mental focus. Training Mask can be used to make you become a better athlete in all sports and daily living.

http://trainingmask.com/pages/About.html

Its pretty cool, it helps you become a stronger breather and increases your endurance as a result. It works good, I simply don't use it. 

How much do you want for it?
I'm a 25 year old 155lb male, would the size be about right?

Hmmm, how much does your weight fluctuate? How big is your head? You can see the sizes here: http://trainingmask.com/products/TRAINING-MASK-2.0.html

It should fit, unless your head is much larger than mine. Its stretchy, and not extremely tight on me. It still fits well even when I have my hat on, which adds an extra half inch to the circumference around my head, which is about 22.7inch (without hat), measuring from the bridge of my nose and having the tape measurer rest on my ears like sunglasses. 

Also, the bridge of my nose to my chin is about 6inches or 5.5 if I don't go over my nose but to the side instead, the part that goes over your nose and mouth is 5in tall, it doesn't go over the bone in the chin, which feels right.

I'm hopin' to get 50 for it. They're 80 new and this hasn't been used much. 

My weight has been as high as 150 in the past, and as low as 140ish at times. I'd recommend you measure your face though, it goes there, not on your belly or your thunder thighs. 

If the $50 includes shipping it's a deal! I live in Iowa, I tried to PM you but your account is set on private.

I think you have to +friend to send messages anyway. I accepted, I'll send you a message now. 

could i buy the 801010 book from you?

Sure, I was gonna give it for free but if you wanna send me some money that'd be great. Accept my friend's request and PM your info. 

haha free?! ok! ;)

i just accepted it, sending you a message now!

Well, the book and the training mask got sent out, but eager to sell the rest of the stuff! It supports a natural lifestyle, will plant a fruit tree, write your name in the dirt, and send you a pic if you buy something! ;P

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
15 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
yesterday
Rock posted a discussion
yesterday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Saturday
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service